Chapter 29 (I've been off on the chpts oh and contests info inclosed!)

.:. I think I'm off on my chapters :)  Okay on to the contest!  These are some of the titles you can vote on!  

Nigerianangel247: Handling the Heat

Aradia: Uncontrollable Flame

Me: Uncontrollable Weapon and Igniting War {I just had to add some of my own!}

Kelsey87: Sparks of War

UniqueNotUseful: Capturing the Spark, Burned, and Friction

MistDragon: Sea of Flames

Chelle228: My Internal Inferno

Savage_angel67: Taming the Flames, Rising Fire, and Up in Flames

Okay, so please comment and tell me which title you like the best :)  It'll help me a lot and I never write a story before deciding on a title, so this will pratically decide if there is or isn't a sequel! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Chapter 29

        Mr. Jaik looked at me with sad eyes, "Jaik is my first name.  My last name is Addison.  I-I'm your grandfather," Mr. Jaik said.  I looked up at him quickly.  That's not possible.  They told me I had no one left, that I was an orphan.  I shook my head a little.

        "No, that's not possible.  They-they told me I had no one left, that every relative of mine was, I mean is, d-dead," I stutter out of my cold lips.  He can't be my grandfather.  That's just not possible.  He looked up at me with those sad brown eyes; my brown eyes.  "I-, I mean you, have to be wrong," I say as I feel tears crawling down my face.  The expression on Mr. Jaik's face was... heartbreaking.  He looked like a puppy who just got kicked.

        "I am your grandfather Dae," he said and stood up.  I took an involuntary step back and took a deep breath.  "I was there when you were born on January 3, 1996," I looked up at him startled.  How did he know when my birthday is?  "I was also there at you parent's funeral," he said softly.  I looked up at him.

        My hands were clenched as fists at my side.  "If you were there, then why didn't you adopt me?  If you knew that I was alive, then why didn't you help me?  For heaven sakes, why didn't you tell me you were alive?!" I yelled out in anger.  "If you really do care about me, then you should have helped be back then." 

        Mr. Jaik looked upset, but I truly don't care.  "If you knew my reasons, you would have done the same thing," he said.  I glared at him. 

        "There is no reason good enough to make what you did seem good.  You left a seven year old to fend for herself!  Do you know how traumatic that was for me?"  I picked up my backpack, slung it over my shoulder, and looked back at my 'grandfather'.  "When you said that you were my grandfather, I was actually excited to know a living relative.  Now, though, you're nothing but a bad memory.  If you really love me, if you truly thought of me as a grand-daughter then you wouldn't have let anything get in your way of helping me," I spat at him.  I angrily wiped away the tears on my face.

        Mr. Jaik or should I say Mr. Addison looked heartbroken and distraught.  His brown eyes were already watering giving him the look of a puppy.  "Please, let me explain.  Have dinner with me tonight and I'll explain everything," he said hopelessly.  I just stared at him.  Did he really think I would be bought over that quickly?  He just admitted to me that he knew where I was at and yet, he did nothing to help me!  Instead, he let me rot at a crappy foster home.