🥀CHAPTER 30

LISA'S POV

"Jungkook...Do you like me?" He panicked a bit before looking away and heaving a deep sigh.

I analyzed his reaction and I saw how his Adams apple moved. He looked down before answering my question.

"N-No..." well that hurts....

I faked a smile before standing up and he looked at me with confusion written on his eyes.

"Let's go back inside...it's getting cold" I suggested and tried my best to suppress my sadness. He's just your crush Lisa....

Doesn't mean that you like him, he will also like you back...

That's life Lisa! Fighting!!!

He also stood up, but unlike the atmosphere earlier, we were more quiet... I wish I hadn't asked him that.

"Lisa!!! My daughter!!! There you are!! Where's your boyfriend???! How could you introduce him to your cousins without telling your mother first?!?!?!?" My eyes widened in shock when my mom popped out of nowhere and pulled me in the corner.

"U-Um..."

"Where is he?!?!?!" She looked like a kid waiting for a lollipop. I sighed before going back to Jungkook.

"My mom wants to meet you" His doe eyes grew wide and his Adams apple moved, continuously, making me know that he was tensed.

He couldn't react when I pulled him and brought him in front of my mom.

My mom covered her mouth after seeing Jungkook. She looked at me before looking back at him.

"T-This is your boyfriend?"

"Ne!" I answered, Jungkook on the other hand looks like he would break his back because of bowing too much. I elbowed him and bit my lip to hide my smile.

"Your back is about to break..." I mocked and he stood up straight once again, facing my mom who had her mouth wide open. My mom hugged him which took me taken aback.

"How the hell did my daughter found a handsome man like you???!! If we are on the same age I would steal you from her!!!!" I gave my mom a warning look and she disregarded it and talked to Jungkook more.

My mom and Jungkook kept on laughing over and over again.

Like seriously?!?!?! Am I really her child?!?!!

After another hour, mom decided to let go of Jungkook and pulled me in the corner.

"Lisa..." she seriously uttered which made me confused. I stayed silent and waited for her next words.

"You have to marry him! Arasseo?!??!?! I want him to be my son in law! You get me?! You have to marry him!!!! Promise me!"

I almost lost my wits after hearing what she wanted me to do. I glanced at Jungkook who seemed like he heard everything.

He smirked before taking a sip on his champagne.

FOR PRANKS SAKE!!!

He doesn't even like me....

---

JISOO'S POV

"Yaah!!! Dalgom! How can you ignore a worldwide handsome?! Jisoo! Haven't you teach this dog some manners?!??!" I rolled my eyes after hearing Jin from the lounge shouting his throat out for the past 30 minutes.

Ever since I brought Dalgom here, he didn't do anything but to annoy him that's why Dalgom hates him to the point where he even barks everytime he sees Jin.

Lisa and Jin are somehow alike when it comes to Dalgom and I think that's what Dalgom hates the both of them a lot.

"Shut up!!! I hope Dalgom bites you!" I spat and concentrated on my notes. I took a glance at him again and I saw him positioned his self for a selfie along with Dalgom.

He opened his mouth wide on top of Dalgom's head and even before he could click the capture button, Dalgom barked at him making him stand up and fall to the ground.

"Fuck!!" I laughed non-stop when he looked like his soul left him for a minute.

"I thought he will bite my tongue!!" He exclaimed before glaring at Dalgom who is now lying on the sofa. He really didn't care

"This dog! I hope your owner abandons you!---ahhh!" He screamed when Dalgom barked at him again.

"I'm hungry" I uttered unknowingly making Jin turn towards me.

"Let me guess...you want chicken?" I nodded and plopped my head down the table.

"You really like chicken a lot! I am not your chef! Next time I'd really buy you a whole farm of chicken! " he whined but still wore the apron and started cooking.

"I'm about to hit you with a chicken bone---"

"Yah! You keep on disagreeing when I cook because my food doesn't taste good!! If you don't like cooking for me, why are you even cooking for the the past few weeks!! Huh??!" I challenged and glared at him.

He stared at me for a few minutes before smirking and leaning in to the counter to face me.

"Have you forgotten??...You're my wife"

---
ROSE'S POV

Jimin left a lot earlier than usual when he got a text, without even saying goodbye to me. I disregarded it and ate my food instead.

"Rosie...Lisa looked so down ever since the party last night, do you know what happened?" I looked at Lisa after hearing Jennie's conclusion.

She doesn't look so good judging by her expression. We heard the doorbell rung so I headed to the front door and checked who it was.

Taehyung?? What is he doing here?

I opened the door for him and I had to blink thrice to make sure that he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Is Jennie inside??" I couldn't utter a single word because of shock and nodded my head instead. Lisa looked at Taehyung and smiled at him

"Eonnie!!! Taehyung oppa is her---"

"What the actual fuck???! Tell him that I'm not here or whatsoever--"

"Great! Jennie! You're here!" Jennie's words got cut off when Taehyung abruptly spoke, I heard how Jennie grunted from upstairs before making her way to the lounge. Lisa and I exchanged looks before heading upstairs and left the two of them there

I was struming my guitar when my phone rung. I checked the caller and it was my dad.

"Ne? Appa! I missed you!" I greeted and giggled but Dad doesn't seem so cheerful than he normaly is.

"Chaeyoung-ah...your mom..."  my heart started beating fast as I wait for Dad's next word.

"S-She...she's in the hospital Chaeyoung-ah..."

---

Yey!!! An update!!! I'm scared to write the next chapters!!!!! OMG! IT'S NERVE WRACKING! BUT ANYWAYS! I hope you click vote if you're liking my story so far! Nd thank you! Thank you for 9K reads!!!

That's all for today guys!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

BORAHAE!!!!