🥀 CHAPTER 1

JENNIE'S POV

"Yaahhhh, wake uppp! Wake upp!!"

"umph Rosieee...5 more minutes!"

"Nooooooo, I'm excitedddd get up or we'll leave you!"

"Arasseo!" I muttered annoyingly before making my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, letting the warm water trickle down my body. I sighed after remembering everything we've been through before achieving everything we have in MUA, the initiations, bruises, wounds, and cuts we've experienced.

(MUA stands for Mafia's Underground Arena)

It all started when we met that woman, she made us enter that world hoping that we'll get what we want and so we did and now we're stuck... We just have to accept the fact and live with it.

You must be thinking what I'm talking about?

Let me make the long story short.

We take down Governments dirt legally...

I grabbed my towel before leaving the bathroom. I got dressed, and since its the beginning of the 2nd sem its fine if we don't wear our uniforms. I wore my Chanel crop top and paired it with my Adidas black sweatpants. I shoved my journal, pencil case and some stupidity school materials inside my Chanel backpack.

I took it with me and went downstairs. I saw Jisoo combing her hair in front of the mirror while Rosé is sitting near the counter eating some bread with milk. She is the only one who eats breakfast every morning, she just loves to eat.

"Eonnie...where's Lisa?" I asked her when I realized that Lisa is nowhere to be found. "She came to school earlier, she was planning something since its the start of the 2nd sem, you know...Lisa and her non stop pranks are weird" Jisoo said before running upstairs to get her bag.

"Lisa texted me to bring umbrellas" Rose said which made me turn to her direction who's now shoving some snacks inside her backpack. I rolled my eyes at her before speaking. "Did she tell you why?"

"Are you talking to me?" Rosé asked confused, I let out a sigh before answering her question.

"No, I was talking to the bread"

"Oh...sorry, I thought you were talking to me, anyways I hope that bread answers you" She innocently answered and smiled, I groaned.

Damn it!

"YAH! OF COURSE I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled, she laughed at my response before handing me some bread which I declined. "Nope, she just wanted me to tell the both of you to bring umbrellas, it must be part of her prank again" she answered much better than last time.

"Guys, you done?" Jisoo asked while going down the stairs, we both nodded before picking up umbrellas for each one of us. We decided to use Lisa's car since it would be a waste of gas if we take our cars with us.

"Rosie! You drive"

"Eh? Why me???"

"Its Monday! Obviously its your schedule"

"Oh yeah right hehe"

We study at ×××× University, the most famous University in the city, only elite students enter there. And everyone on the Univ knows us, they fear and worship us these past 4 years and still counting.

Fun right?

I realized we were turning left instead of going straight, my eyebrows furrowed. "Yah! Chaeyoung-ah have you forgotten our way to school? " Jisoo asked as well, she must be also wondering why are we turning fvcking left!