🥀CHAPTER 5

JENNIE'S POV

While we were walking back to our table my attention landed on Taehyung sitting along with his friends and there's still a place right beside him. I smiled before calling Jisoo's attention.

"Eonnie! I won't join you for lunch today! Byee seee yaaaa later!"

"H-Huh? But--"

I didn't let her finish before going to their table and confidently sat right beside him, his friends attention diverted to me in an instant with a confuse look. I disregarded them and smiled at Taehyung who is now furrowing his brows.

"Haven't I told you that I don't want to join you for lunch?" He said in his most annoying tone and I nodded.

"Yup! I heard it but you didn't tell me either that I cant join you for lunch--"

"Well then, I don't want you to join me for--"

"Oh! And I don't take 'no' as an answer" I cut him off and smiled again before shifting my attention to his friends.

After some time I got along well with his friends I got to know their name and they won't stop making fun of Taehyung in front of me, they would tell Taehyung's embarrassments in life which makes me laugh so hard.

I already finished eating yet I'm still sitting and laughing my ass out.

"Can you just please leave the table and stop pestering me?" He coldly spat in front of my face which made my heart sting a bit.

Just a tiny bit!

I mean, who wouldn't?? I was never rejected by a guy in my whole life! How would you expect me to feel?

"Hyung! Why are you being so harsh on her?" Jungkook said before throwing Taehyung with a french fry and Hobi also did the same.

"She's a good girl Tae! Right Jen?" Namjoon said and I chuckled.

"Yeps!!!"

"No she's not! She do bar hopping every weekend even though she's underagemmmmmfffffttt" my cousin, Kim Seokjin said but was soon stopped when Suga pushed a spoonful of kimchi on his mouth which made us laugh especially Hobi who was also slapping Namjoons arms.

I keep on poking his arms and he ignored it so I started poking his waist to tickle him but failed when he frustratingly looked at me.

"Can you please stop touching me???!" He spat a little louder this time making some of the students on the other table look at us. Another series of pain rushed through my heart.

"Hyung! She's touching you?? Jinja??" Jungkook said like as if he was totally amused and was soon followed by Hobi.

"Daebakk!" He exclaimed before they all looked under the table at the same time well except for Jin.

"Yah! Kim Jennie!" Jin spat and glared at me, my jaw clenched when he also started to duck and look under the table as well.

Even Suga who seemed serious and cold also looked under the table. Seriously?????!!! What did they think when Taehyung told me to stop touching him???!

Aisshhh! Boys are always boys anyways.

"Hyung! She's not even close! What do you mean she's touching you? Aigoo" Jungkook spoke out disappointingly and started eating his fries.

"Yah! Are you?...A-Are you sexually abused or something?!!" Hobi asked in a very serious tone, Taehyung on the other hand slapped the back part of Hobi's neck.