🥀CHAPTER 22

ROSE'S POV

After school we headed towards Ravens deck to prepare our things, and ever since yesterday, I tried to avoid Jimin in the best way I could.

And I don't even know why...

I wore my elegant Saint Laurent silver long gown, that I bought yesterday and matched it with a sparkling black heels. I straightened my hair and put on light make up.

Jennie was wearing a black gown that is somehow similar to mines and she put on the darkest shade of red lipstick, while Jisoo eonnie on the other hand, was wearing a gray long gown, she curled her hair on the bottom and put on some clips on her hair.

I took the gun from the bedside table and inserted it inside my purse, even Jennie and Jisoo eonnie did the same.

"Yow ladies let's go!"

We looked at Lisa who was wearing a black pants and shirt ,her hair was braided into two and she also wore a cap.

"Ohlalaaa! My ladies are so hot!" She exclaimed, we all laughed and unison before she pulled her phone out and took a picture and  headed downstairs

----
AUTHOR'S POV

They took a limo on their way to the site, As soon as they reached the backdoor, everyone became immersed in their roles, Lisa ran to the next building and hurriedly went to the rooftop.

She fixed the position and started aiming, while on the ther hand, Amara, Robert and Namjoon tried to blend in with the staff and safely reached the cams.

"Raise your hands and don't move! I won't hesitate to shoot" Robert threatened the five guys who are in charge of the cams. They mercilessly tied them up and toss them inside the restroom, Namjoon and Amara started with the hacking process while Robert take guard.

"Every entrance have a checkpoint, you can't enter as long as you have weapons, only guards are allowed to bring one" Taehyung spoke on the earpiece that caused panic on the other line, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok have their weapons on the girls purse to avoid suspicion, but no one told them about checkpoints.

"I can only think of one solution..." Hoseok suggested, making the other line silent.

Jennie and Hoseok went to the entrance first.

"Stop" said the guy whose taller than both of them, Jennie put on her seductive smile before gently running her fingers on the guys collar.

His Adams apple moved indicating that he was tempted.

"Babe! Stop touching him" Hoseok seriously spat and held Jennies hand before he slightly pushed Jennie to the front and let the guard check his pockets instead.

The guy nodded his head before faking a cough and looked straight ahead.

"I'll go first! Then you can follow after I get in" Jisoo instructed Jin who had his brows furrowed, just even before she could leave him behind, Jin was fast enough to grip her wrist and pull her back.

"Don't tell me you're going to flirt with that guy??!" He asked, jealousy was evident on his voice but Jisoo doesn't seem to notice.

"Yes! It's either I flirt...or we'll get caught! Now stop being a mother and I'll wait for you inside--"

"No--" Jin was cut off when Jisoo tiptoed and planted Jin a soft kiss on the cheeks, he froze on his spot without knowing that Jisoo already left and went straight to the entrance.

"What in the bloody hell did I just saw Kim Seokjin" Yoongi coldly spat through the earpeice after seeing Seokjin who had his lips partly open, his hands are frozen in the air and was just staring at pure nothingness.