🥀CHAPTER 37

JISOO'S POV

After hearing Jennie's response, I felt like the world is on stop, all I wanted to do is to see Jin.

I grabbed my keys on the counter and hopped on my car. I kept on pushing my hair back as I made my way to the place Jennie gave me.

A tear fell down my cheeks as soon as I reached the place.

Everything feels so nerve wracking because of the sound of sirens. Mixtures of people forming a thin circle beneath a cliff.

It feels suffocating and sad.

I ran towards the cliff, not minding people who got pushed to the side.

I stood there, shocked, his broad shoulders facing me, left me agape.

He turned around while holding a bouquet of red roses.

My tears stopped streaming down my faces soon as the trees surrounding us, lit up. Colorful lights filled the whole place, the sound of ambulance stopped, and so as my heart.

I looked at to the side and I can see Jennie,Lisa and Rosé waving at me with a grin imprinted on their faces.

"11 years ago...I met a kid, she told me her name was...chichu. I don't know her because we just went there for vacation and ever since I came there...chichu always bugs me to play with her...of course I won't agree!! Why would a Worldwide Handsome play with a kid who doesn't know anything but to eat chicken???"

My brows furrowed after hearing Jin talking, he was holding a mic and I can't even see where the speakers are located.

Chichu? That was my nickname...but I don't remember meeting a boy named---

Jinjin....

"Every summer break I always suggest Gunpo...a city province in Gyeonggi...to visit that kid named chichu...years passed and all my summer break was spent with her...."

---

"Hey jinjin!!!!!"

"Can you lower down your voice??? I'll get caught!!!"

"Hey jinjin! Let's go eat chicken!!!"

"YOU ALWAYS EAT CHICKEN!....seriously! If I get full of you, wanting for chicken every damn minute...I swear! I'll have to beat you up using a chicken bone!"

"You won't be able to do that jinjin...I'll tell your mom!!!"

---

My tears fell one by one as soon as flashbacks came flooding on to my mind.

"JinJin!!!! Welcome back!!!"

"K"

"You're so full of yourself! Hmp! I hope your face gets ruined!"

"Y-Yah!!!! Don't ever wish for it again!!!"

"I will wish for it over and over again!!!!! Hmmmmp!"

"CHICHU!!!!!"

---

"I prepared a chicken party for us!!! Because you came back hereee!!"

"YOU ALWAYS FEED ME WITH CHICKEN!!!!"

"Until the summer of 2008 came...I came back...but she was nowhere to be seen..." his expression turned sad as his deep black tantalizing eyes pierced through my soul