🥀CHAPTER 17

JISOO'S POV

I woke from a strange noise coming from the kitchen

If you're thinking that Jin and I shared the same bed...

Well yes we did, but...HE'S STILL BEING CHILDISH!

He bought 2 gigantic pillows to put in between us, to avoid, rolling, touching and hugging, as if I want to hug him! Like what the fvck?

He even had the bigger space!

I did my morning routine, before I put on my uniform and fixed myself. I went out of the room and saw Jin on the kitchen, who had his back facing me, his broad shoulders was such a sight,making me drool.

Darn! why is he wearing a shirt??--

Ok! WHAT THE FVCK?

I SOUNDED JUST LIKE JENNIE!!!

I'm learning a lot from that pervert Jennie, I'm going to scold her later!

Jin and I never shared the bathroom, because the apartment itself, had 2 bathrooms, 1 in the kitchen and another in the bedroom, he's using the one right next to the kitchen.

"Done staring?...why don't you help putting the plates on the table so I can get ready for school?" He bickered, and I just made a face before placing the plates on the table.

"My mom will visit us later at 6...you should get ready" he reminded and my heart bounced from what I heard.

IM MEETING HIS MOTHER???

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT??!

My phone rang and I immediately answered it when I saw the caller.

"What is it Lis---"

"EONNIEE!!!! JENNIE EOONIIEEE DIDN'T COME HOME!!!" She panicked on the other line, I heard screams from the backround before the call got cut off.

Was that Jungkook???

What the heck is he doing there???

"Is there a problem?" Jin asked, a little confused and I shook my head as an answer.

That brat Kim Jennie! I'm going to beat her ass up.

-------
JENNIE'S POV

Kai offered to drive me to school and so I agreed.

He seemed nice...but Taehyung is still the best!

He lended me his noonas uniform who also studied in the same university 1 year ago, the uniform is still neat and just a perfect fit for my body so I accepted his kindness.

"Do you still go to school?" I asked curiously and he shook his head.

Oh? So he's like a sugar daddy material?? Great!

"You're on your fourth year right?...I'm two years older than you" (the age isn't as accurate in real life, just to let u guys know, and the age are made by me :))

"Cool! Would you be willing to be my sugar daddy?" I asked shamelessly and I saw him froze for a bit before he faked a cough.

"Depends" he chuckled while I pouted, soon after, we reached my school and I said thank you before bidding my goodbye.

My smile grew wide when I saw Taehyung leaning on his car, like as if he was waiting for someone, our eyes met and he stood up straight.

Was he waiting for me????

His gaze never left mine.

"Hey Jen!" I looked at Kai who called me. His windows are rolled down, making other students stop and look at him.