🥀CHAPTER 25

JISOO'S POV

All of us were outside of the operating room, the doctors said that they have to operate Jennie due to the impact ln the back of her head and she even fell on the stairs.

It was weird that she would have a wound on the back of her head when she just only fell on the stairs...

I let out a sigh as a tear escape my eyes, I was hugging Lisa and Rosé whose been crying their hearts out. The boys are also in the corner, some of them are seated on the floor, they were all silent, except for Taehyung who was punching the wall.

"Y-Yah! Kim Taehyung stop it" Yoongi said and let him calm down, he pulled his hair in frustration as his bottom made contact on the floor.

"W-Was it my fault?? H-Hyung...was it..." he wasn't able to continue when he sobbed silently.

"E-Eonnie...Jennie will be okay right??...e-eonnie...please tell me she will be" Lisa pleaded, and I nodded in return, I have to stay strong for them...at times like this, they only have me.

"Jin...can you call dad?" I asked, he panicked first before doing exactly as I tell him.

"H-He's comming..."

We all stood up straight when the doctor came out of the room. Everyone gathered in front of him and be seemed to be a little startled.

"Dr. How is she????!"

"Will she be fine???"

"Did it go well??"

"She didn't die right???!!" The doctor parted his lips when he isn't able to answer our questions.

"HOW IS SHE??!!!" All the nurses helped the doctor when Taehyung pulled his collar, his face screams rage and a lot more fiercer than bofore.

"S-She's...uhh ...she's already fine, but there would be a possibility that it would lead to coma, she lost a lot of blood and something must've hit her with so much force...review the cctv cameras just incase...only a maximum of 5 person can visit her per hour...she's still under investigation I'll be off now" he bowed slightly before walking away.

The four of us entered the room first, while the boys went back to school to check the cctv cameras different kind of medical apparatus was connected on her, her once glowy milky white skin turned pale.

"J-Jennie-yahhh...you have to wake up...arasseo???!" Rosé begged while holding Jennie's hands. I went a little nearer and when I saw her face so close, I bursted into tears.

I crouched down as I sob loudly...I don't usually cry but seeing Jennie's poor state right now...I just cant help it.

My dad arranged the bills and we decided to not tell Jennie's father for a while, we'll just wait for her to wake up.

My phone beeped and saw a message, it was from Namjoon.

From: Namjoonie

*sent a video*

Jisoo you won't belive who did that to her!

Play the video now, its the cctv footage.

Rosé and Lisa saw me when I panicked so they watched the video with me.

It was Irene??

She was wearing her school uniform, her glasses are gone and she was holding a long metal, she smiled widely before hitting Jennie with it, after a few seconds she ran away and threw the metal somewhere, the next thing we saw is that she was on the ground...crying, until she laughed again.