Meet my Love

"Hello Audrey"Nicki said as she cat walked in following Andre.....

"hey Nicki?"

"Babe lemme just get my bags and we'll move to our room asap" Andre said and I thought he was talking to me and I stilled feeling shocked....

"Ohk love" Nicki sat down on the sofa Andre had slept on and it clicked...Nicki and Andre are.....

"Ohhh Audrey meet Nicki my love." Andre said as he took his suitcase off the shelf .....he then stood next to Nicki who was smiling non stop and wrapped his arm around her shoulder....

"Just know I won't love you either"

So when he said he won't love me either he meant he loves someone else already

I really dont know what to say.... Should I say OK? I see? Or do I nod and excuse myself ....why does it feel like imsuffocated right now...I really don't know what to say

It came as a shock because Nicki said we would get along well... But she's a mistress,no...no....I should divorce Andre if he's already in love with Nicki,I mean my relationship also broke because of this marriage...

"Ohhh I-i see...uhmmmm,where will you be staying?" I asked and Nicki glanced at Andre who winked at her...they looked some what cute....I mentally shrugged

"Andre booked another hotel room where we will be staying unless" Nicki said

"We?" I asked

"Yes..Andre and myself,u will stay in this honeymoon suite all alone hope u don't mind" I knew for a fact she's was taunting me but for what becoz I don't like Andre ...to me his just a stranger I got married to not so long ago

"Ohh...well I better go shower" I said and they both nodded as they left the room....I sighed,feeling relieved actually no,I feel like I'm not suffocated anymore....staying in the same room as Andre makes me feel like I can't even make the slightest sound you know....

I showered and changed into some black leggings and a turquoise shirt with some white Nike sneakers...

I then ran a brush over my hair but it was still a but tangled at the bottom so I used a straightener....and applied a pink lip gloss and applied black eye shadow...

Where's my phone?wheres my phone? Where is my-...bingo!....I took my phone from under my pillow and put it inside my small shoulder bag and left my honeymoon suite......

I went downstairs for breakfast and after that I went out to explore Greece.... Its really beautiful here....it refreshing to be in another place other than Florida....

I sucked in a breath as I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment....I fell down as someone bumped into me...dzam my butt hurts like fire!!

"Sorry mam' I wasn't looking,I'm really sorry...I was jogging and I closed my eyes because I was stuck in the moment, look mam' I'm sorry ....here lemme help u" a deep voice rambled as he helped me up...

I finally looked up and was met with emerald green eyes....he's skin was a bit tan and he was masculine and tall....he has messy light brown hair....he wore short black Adidas 'jogging' tights,you know the one people wear for cycling?... He also wore an orange short sleeved shirt...

"Are you OK mam" his voice sounded French....

"Yes I'm OK.... I'm OK..." I said but my butt was pounding...

"My names Lucas" he extended his hand out and I shook back with a genuine smile

"I'm Audrey.... " I said