hotel room

Audrey's pov

Andre confessed he liked me and since I'd avoided him.

We decided that Tyler would take my old room, which is now a guest room, and the girls would crash in the living room. Then Andre and I would get a hotel nearby.

Unfortunate enough for me, there was one presidential room available, so much for a 4star hotel.

So Andre and I shared a room, and yes, I've been in the bathroom for almost an hour now.

One, being that I feel weird around him but not in a weird kind of way.
Two, how does one react to a guy basically confessing how they feel around them.
Third, I'm trying to detangle my hair.

A faint knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. Why the heck is he knocking now?

"Are you done? I need to piss, " Andre said, sounding desperate.

Haha. Let him hold in his pee. Let me see how long he can wait.

"Just a minute" I yelled back.

A minute turned into ten and here he was once again knocking.

Oh poor guy! Let me just give him space. Besides I'm done with my nightly routine.

With a last look on the mirror, I went out and sure enough he was standing in a weird kind of way as if that position would hold his piss.

I chuckled then went to make myself comfortable on the bed before Flipping through the channels to watch anything interesting.

I heard the toilet flush then shower water being turned on. After a while, Andre stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging dangerously low, I quickly diverted my eyes from him to the tv as I felt dirty thoughts creeping in.

Andre grabbed checkered red and black pajama pants and didn't bother to put a shirt on. I followed his every move but frowned a little when he disappeared to the bathroom again to get dressed.

He could've done it infront of me, I would've looked away.

I settled on a cartoon that was playing as it looked interesting enough.

Andre joined me on the bed, and I didn't bother to tell him off as we were used to sharing a bed.

Maybe we should talk about his feelings for me. I'm certain I feel something for him as well but like him, I don't know. I mean I am attracted to Andre but I don't think I like him, moreover I want to get over Adam and these feelings for him. I want to move one before ever putting my interest in another man.

"Audrey, I'm sorry for what you're going through right now and it wasn't right for me to tell you I like you whilst you're dealing with heartbreak. I'm not expecting anything from you" Andre started then lazily put his arm on top of his damp brown hair, whilst his back was to the headboard and his one leg was bent making him look like model.

If I were Nicky, even I would be obsessed. I mean look at him, snack.

Ever since my stupid self had sex with Adam, it's all I think about. But this I want Andre, atleast he likes and accepts me for who I am.

"Andre, it's not about you confessing at all. I just want to move on from Adam first before jumping into another relationship moreover you're gonna be a dad, what about your child growing up in a healthy family, where both you and Nicky are happily in love. I think you're just confused as I am" I admitted without even glancing at him.

I felt movement on the bed as Andre layed to me and signaled to cuddle which I gracefully accepted as I needed his comfort more than anything.

"Audrey I'm not confused, I've been confused for the past months we've been married but I've come to the realization that I've been burying my feelings for you for platonic ones. I like you Mrs.Audrey Hampton and I want to give us a try, I wanna raise my child with you as a family and not with Nicky. I wanna hold you like this every night, I don't want you sleeping in a separate room anymore. You make me happy just being here and I know I like you Audrey" he said then kissed the top of my head.

When I didn't say anything he proceeded to say, "and I'm not rushing you to like me as well, I know what Adam did you was traumatic to the heart but I want you to know you're not just a fantasy to me, you're a person and a beautiful one at that. Trust Audrey, give me a chance to prove and show you I'm not like Adam."

Instead of answering him, I unconsciously started to play with the drawstring of his pajama pants as I got lost in thought.

Andre is right, he is not like Adam. He's different, he knows more about me than Adam ever did even back in university. Maybe I've been so closed minded and focusing my heart and attention to someone who wasn't even worth it. Heather did tell me once that even though Adam and I are cute as a couple, she didn't fully trust him but that was when he and I started dating and he had her food as well.

Dad always told me that I should do what I will not regret the next day. He told me to try out new things without a fear in the world, he told me to always trust my gut and my gut is telling me to give Andre a chance.

Yes, Nicky is involved and now a baby that's due in a few months. He is a big personality and yes his fans don't fancy me but why should I care about people.

He likes me and I'm attracted to him, I'm craving him to be honest. I guess I should give him a chance not as a rebound but as someone who would help me get over Adam.

He could help me heal, and I could give him a chance. Maybe, it won't be so bad with him.

I guess I've come to an agreement. I tilted my head then leaned in to meet his lips and  he hesitantly leaned in as well.

I only pecked him then went back to wrapping my arm around his torso with my head on his chest.

"Andre, I don't know if I like you but I am attracted to you. You make it easy being me and I enjoy your company, so yes, I guess I'll give you a chance" I said and he kissed my forehead.

We spent the rest of the night just talking about everything and anything and I could already feel myself healing from Adam and all other things.

I was dreading to go back to Los Angeles where I knew a very obsessed missus lived with us.

Even though we would be staying in New York for a few more days before we go back to LA, I just didn't wanna go back to an environment of toxicity(Nicky)

I feel like just by giving Andre this chance, I've opened a portal of war between Nicky and I and I can't help but feel kind of scared of as to who Andre will choose should it come to that point.

______---___----______----______----_____---______