Corazon

Audrey's pov.

I finally got out of the car.

My shirt was wet and greasy and I smelt like barbeque sauce.

I sighed then took in my surroundings.

We were at a very classy and rich looking neighborhood.

Houses where further away from each other and each house had been designed differently with a unique style.

I turned around and looked at the house we stopped at.

I assume the people or person who lived here was a fashion guru or something.

"Audrey!" I heard Andre call out fraustratedly at me.

I rolled my eyes then made my way to the door.

Andre knocked once and a gorgeous man opened the door.

He did a handshake with Andre.

"Ma man! You on time, Larissa and Kate are still here, as you can see they already  done with me and-" he paused as he looked at me.

Mind you, we still at the door.

"Ahhhhh, the wife" he smiled then hugged me.

"Hi" I said oh so lowly.

"Where are my manners, come in" he finally let us in and Andre took his shoes off and I did the same.

Hey! What if shoes aren't allowed in this house?

"Kate! Larissa! Your next clients are here, Chop chop girls, time is money!" Brandon said then went to his huge ass glass kitchen, leaving Andre and I to the care the two model like looking girls.

"Ahhh, Andre" Kate said and they shared a hug, unconsciously I looked away.

Ok.

"Where is Nicky?" Kate asked as she looked around.

"She's not here, but never mind that. Meet my wife" he said and the colour from Kate and Larissa's faces dropped.

"Wife?" She asked with shock laced in her voice as she slowly looked at me.

"Hey" I did a lil hand wave and she smiled and masked away her shock with a fake smile.

She came closer and gave me a hug.

"I'm Kate Lombard and I'm a well-known makeup artist, and this is Larisa sprout, she's a drag queen who knows how to dress both males and females out of this world" Larissa then hugged me and she felt masculine.

And seeing her up close I could see that she really was a drag queen, she really knows how to do make up. Dang!

"Well shall we begin" Kate said then grabbed my hand and sat me down on a chair, while Larissa went upstairs with Adrian to check out which is the best options of tuxedos to wear.

"Mhmhm, pimples" Kate said as she was cleaning my face a wet cold wipe.

I nervously chuckled then unconsciously opened my eyes as she looked for a brush she said she was going to use to hide away the pimples, she was flawless, no blemishes, no acne, no pores.

Just smooth flawless skin.

"Ok, found our problem solver" she had in her hand a large brush and a light brown powder.
.
.
.
"Mhmhm, I perform miracles, really" she said as Andre and Larissa came back down, but Andre didn't even spare me a glance or was curious to see how I look like, he just went to the kitchen where Brandon had been doing an Instagram live video on.

"Ahhh sweaty, lemme see her" Larissa said and Kate moved from my face making Larissa gasped.

"Woah! It's the before and after for me" I felt insulted.