Star wars

Audrey's pov

How could he?

I mean, ever since I married him, I've never had a choice, not in clothing, hair, words.

literally nothing! He used to be my favourite star until I met him.

I wish I had a choice to leave him, but I don't.

Of course I don't. I blocked a sob that was urging to come out, as I remembered what happened earlier.

Flash back

"Jeez Andre chill" I said with a mouth full of spaghetti.

We were at an Italian restaurant after the show, to be honest I enjoyed his company for once.

I could tell he was bothered about Nicki but he still made me smile with his stupid jokes that made nill sense.

"What!" He said with a chuckle.

Just then my phone buzzed on the table.

It was a text message from heather that read : girrrrrllll, why didn't you tell me, you have a popular Instagram account???

I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Do I look like I have an Instagram?" I asked him and he went red.

Hmmm. Suspicious.

"Do you know anything about this Andre?" I asked and he stuffed his face with half a slice of pizza.

He probably created it without my knowledge.

How dare he?!?

"Ofcourse you did this, besides I am Audrey, and Audrey will agree to anything because WHAT choice does she have" I got up from table, left a hundred dollar bill and ran out the restaurant.

I went to a near by store to buy a scarf which I covered my face with then got a cab home.

I changed into all black tracksuits and was about to go to sleep when Andre walked in my room.

"Look Audrey, you are my wife, and I can't have a wife who doesn't have Instagram, we need to let people know we are happily inlove and what better way to do that than you having Instagram, I hired someone to manage it for you" he said then left leaving me in tears all of a sudden.

..........just great

End of flashback

I can't deal with this nonsense.

I got up and got a notepad as well as a pen from my drawer, I got comfortable on my bed

I haven't written anything in a while, when I was younger my therapist told me this coping strategy, she told me to write my feelings in a form of lyrics.

I cleared my throat and started to hum a tune.

She embraced life
All the pain, she accepted
Ohh what a life.

She loved once
But the life she embraced took that away
Don't go walking with your problems on your shoulder
Keep a smile and keep them all wondering

Adam.

My dearest Adam.

I wonder how he's been.

I put my notepad down and grabbed my phone, I then scrolled till I got to his number.

Should I call him?

No!
Yes!
No!
Yes!

I-, I don't know. Let me just call him.
.
.
.
I'm currently in an ice cream shop with Amber and Jessica.

They both became the closest people I have here.

I decided to call Jessica to meet up instead of calling Adam, which I think was a good idea, I'm ashamed to call him let alone talk to him.

Amber was watching some YouTube video while Jessica and I were talking.

She was telling me how she would never trust men again, not after what amber's dad did to her.

"But you do know not all men are like that!" I said then took a sip of my strawberry milkshake.

"I don't know ok, I mean all men I meet either hump and dump me or they don't show my kid any attention" she sighed as she looked at amber while saying that.

"Girl, don't mind it, your day will come, the day prince charming sweeps you off you're feet" I held her hand and she smiled at me gently.

"I hope the man who sweeps me off my feet won't be with me for the sake of wanting to be close to my sister" she said.

She told me earlier that the reasons she doesn't trust men is that amber's dad got her sister pregnant while she was four months pregnant, mind you she was still a teenager, she said amber's dad sold her the heavens but he didn't deliver them, she told me how when they'd moved in together he'd leave her with amber for months then come back with some trashy apologies.

He'd even went as far as to abuse her physically until finally she had the courage to leave and runaway with amber.

He didn't even try to find her instead he went on to marry her sister, it's been years.

And she looks happier whether or not her baby daddy is there.

I held her hand and softly smiled at her.

"You're really brave, do you know that?" I said and she smiled back at me.

Soon we all finished and we were driving back to Andre's house to chill.

Once we got to the house I prepared some snacks we watched Disney movies one after the other.

In the middle of pirates of the Caribbean (since that's what amber wanted to watch), Andre and a guy I hardly recognised although he seemed familiar walked in.

They finally noticed us, and came our way.
Amber beamed and squeled, I mean Andre arrived after all.

"Hey" I said and both he and his friend greeted me back.

"Audrey, you do remember Brandon right?" He asked and I eyed the man.

Ahh, Brandon! His best friend. The one I danced with at my wedding.

"Yes yes, I do remember him, uhm Andre, Brandon this is Jessica and amber, my friends" I introduced them and for a second j thought I saw Brandon and Jessica having an eye contact.

Andre and Brandon decided to join us and we ended up ordering dinner from dominoes pizza and the night turned into a sleepover.

Although I was angry at Andre for doing things for me behind my back, I couldn't find it in me to be petty Infront of his friend and my friends.

And he's a pretty cool guy who is a big fan of star wars. No offense, but the star wars movies aren't that great.

........................................................................