break-ups and heartbreaks

Adam

Is

Proposing

To

Me

This words keep repeating in my head like sirens, I'm very happy as i've always wanted to be his wife and life partner,

But at the same time him proposing breaks my heart.I don't know if I should say no or if I should agree and face the repercussions of my decision later.

I'm so confused, i feel nauseas if this is for dad I'll have to this. if my father got me bethroded then I'll have to do this, it's his last wish.

This is for dad to rest in peace, i took a deep as a lone tear escaped me.

I wiped it and looked at Adam in his hopeful eyes.I was about to break that hope, i know Adam loves me and i love him twice as much.

"I-I'm sorry Adam but I c-cannot marry you nor can I be your g-g-girlfriend anymore" I looked down afraid to look into his eyes.

He got up and walked towards me, he then took my hands in his and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"I understand baby, just take a deep breath and think about being Mrs Renae, dont stress it." He said and pulled me in a warm hug.

"But you don't understand Adam-" I tilted my head upwards to look him in the eyes, Adam was taller than me but not too tall, he stood at 6'0 while I stood at 5'7.

I sighed and continued "I want to be your wife but-but I can't" almost immediately tears spilled from my eyes like a water fall,

"B-but w-why" he sighed shakily running a hand through his hair.

"I'm bethrode Adam and I didn't-" Adam cut me off by screaming at me which I deserved to be honest,

"You liar, you are so pathetic and cheap!!! How dare you cheat on me!! Huh? you used me for money heh, what is it that the other guy has and I dont have?" He yelled whilst shaking my shoulder vigorously.

"Adam i-" he cut me off again by laughing humorlessly,

"You broke me Audrey Saunders" he said my name with so much disgust and grabbed his car keys, but before he could walk out on me he gave me the small ring box. -"I don't need it anymore...you can sell it if you want" he said and was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand

"How will I get home?" I asked sniffing.

"Ask your fiance" he jerked his arm away and went back inside the diner through the back door and left all alone in the empty diner.

I collapsed on the floor as tears after tears spilled from my eyes, I screamed, and I screamed and screamed until the owner came with the chef from the kitchen.

"Mam' are you OK?" The chef asked

"Miss are you OK?" The owner asked

I stood from the spot I was at and ran out side, I inhaled the air and called heather to come take me home.

15 minutes later Heather's car stopped in front of me, I got in and didn't even look at her.

I

Felt

Depressed

"Rey are you OK? Rey? Rey? talk to me Rey" she asked and from the corner of my eyes her eyes became glossy as he inhaled and started the engine.

"Take me home please" I whispered

"Take me home" I yelled as I released she wasn't moving. memories from earlier start bombarding my mind and my heart just couldn't take it anymore.

"Take me home please" my voice cracked and I ended up crying.

"Shhhhhhh..it's OK...its OK" she cooed and drove off.

About 15-20minutes later we got home and I went to room slamming it my back was on the door which I just locked and I slowly slid down as I started crying.

"I'm pathetic Adam" I mumbled to my self

"I'm a cheat"

"I'm stupid"

"I'm sorry Adam"

"I'm sorry adam"

"I love you Adam"

"Ive always wanted to be your wife Adam"

I cried myself to sleep that night. My back was supported door and I continued to cry and cry and cry and cried for Adam,to understand, to know I didn't cheat.

Heather knocked on my door so many times, but I was numb to open the door for her let alone see anyone.
.
.
.

3 days

72hours

4 320minutes

I counted Evey single minute as the day passes ohhh now it 3days, 72hours and 4 321 minutes.

The only thing I did was listen to sad relatable music, count sheeps and time to sleep. the only thing on my mind was Adam, Adam and Adam Renae.

I cried so much in these days that I have no tears left to cry, ironically the songs changed to 'no tears left to cry' by Ariana Grande.

I tried chuckling at that but it sounded strangled.

Heather would knock at my door to check if I was alright or if I wanted to talk about it but since I didn't want to worry her I would say "yes" every time she knocked the door.

Food especially junk food can bring me to my senses but when heather mentioned skittles or pizza which are my favorite, I still didn't get the motivation to stand up.

I only go to the bathroom to do my business but I've never showered nor brushed my teeth in this three days.

I feel like feather and tommorow I have to go to Florida to meet the Hamptons which is a bummer for me.

I wonder what Adam is doing now?

I tried crying an hour ago but my eyes are as dry as the desert,  I vomited 3 times in this 3 days and no! I'm not pregnant.

"Audrey, Audrey my baby...open up this door please. It's me your mother,I'm here with Megan sweety." Mom said and she kept quiet for a while in which I could hear faint whispers.

"My baby, please don't do this to yourself, pI beg of you to open this door" mom said this time her voice was shaky.

I was still wearing my romper with Adam's cardigan still tied around my waist and I've been been sleeping on the floor besides the door.

After 3 days I got up not to go to the bathroom but to open the door and once I did mom wasn't the first to hug me but heather was.

She hugged me tightly not caring if I smelled of sweat or fish, she hugged me tughtly and I felt my shoulders getting wet.

She finally released me I saw her blood shot puffy eyes and red nose.

"I'm sorry" I whispered knowing how much I worried her,

Then my mom hugged me but more tight then Megan my older sister who's 26 hugged me too, but as she was hugging me I felt nauseas and my eye vision become blurry.

Next thing I know, my head falls on her shoulder and I hear distant voices calling out to me repeatedly.

___________________________________________

Heyyyyyy

Thanks for reading my book

Please comment and vote

Shame poor Audrey experienced heartbreak😞

Anyways enough of the sadness😁

Byeeeee....for now

[Unedited]