i know your secret

Audrey's pov

I paced back and forth in my room, thinking of a way to expose Nicky, and it has been a week already.

I can't just go on a live and play the voice recordin. People might think that I made it up.

I actually can't think of any way to expose, I mean I could tell Andre but how would I reach him when he doesn't even pick up my calls, infact I'm blocked for some reason.

He's probably cheating with that girl from his instagram post.

My stomach cried out in pain, and I realized it's almost eight pm, and I hadn't had anything to eat the whole day besides breakfast, which was just two toast bread and a glass of milk.

Yeah, I know. I haven't had a good appetite since I've been so stressed about this whole Nicky thing.

I put on my white fluffy slippers then wrapped my black silk gown around my body, and descended downstairs to the kitchen where I prepared ramen noodles.

"Tucker, I know. But i just can't help it! I need to go back before he suspects a thing. " I heard a hushed voice speak outside.

"Look, I'm sorry but it's been a week, it's best I go back to my husband and kids since I promised to be back after the gender reveal" I now recognize the voice as that of Annabella.

Who could she be talking to this late?

"You know how he gets whenever I upset him Tucker please don't make this as difficult as it already is. You also need to leave for New york. You've been in Los Angeles for way too long. "

"Hmmm, I love you more. Bye. " I heard the back door open once again, and Annabella jumped in fright as she saw me standing awkwardly near the gas stove waiting for ny noodles to cook through.

"How long have you been in her?" She asked.

She asked because she suspects I heard her conversation as the kitchen is near the back door that also connects to the living room, meaning I could ofcourse hear everything going on outside.

"Uhh," I said, and she sighed, then sat on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, then banged her head on the white marble kitchen counter multiple times before finally looking at me.

"You better shut your little tramp hole and forget about what you heard," she threatened.

Tucker. Tucker. Tucker.

Yes! The guy she was talking as to be Tucker Smith, a.k.a, owner of Smith and Shitz, the biggest restaurant chain in New York, California, and Texas.

Heather and I worked for her as waitresses back in New york before the chain grew in multiple parts in Texas.

He is a friendly guy in his late twenties, and he inherited the restaurants from his father, Mr. Gunther Smith, may his soul rest in peace.

Tucker is married with five year old twin daughters. His wife is the most stricted person I've ever met.

Now it all makes sense! I now remember where I saw Annabella from.

One time, I left my card which I needed urgently so I went back to the Smith and Shitz locker room where we changed into our work uniform and that's where I got my card but I also overheard moaning sounds which had me glued because who would be having sex at work.

Then boom! The sounds stopped, so I walked back and hid under the counter where I saw Tucker and Annabella walking out the locker rooms looking suspicious and her brown hair look disheveled.

I believe the twins were about two or three years old at the time. I can't believe these two still have an affair going on even now after so many years.

Why can't they leave their significant others if they are in love?

"Tucker smith," I said lowly, not even thinking Annabella could've heard me.

"What? H-how" Annabella's shocked dace matched that of my own.

I turned around to remove my noodles from the stove before adding the spices and pouring my myself a cranberry juice, then sat across from her.

"I saw you and Tucker Smith walking out of the locker room once. I didn't know who you were then but when I first saw at that dinner where I met Andre, I thought I remembered you from somewhere and now I know where" I said then blew my noodles before eating them.

"You better not go yapping about this, other two homes will be destroyed and yo udont know Thomas, he's a psycho, so please...don't.say.anything" Annabella warned and I nodded.

I think I just thought of the best idea to expose Nicky.

"Only on one condition," I stated confidently, and she shot her eyes at mine.

" What?" She spat, and I smirked.

"I have a little on Nicky. I want to expose her fakeness and will need your help with that, " I said, and she shaked her head.

"Ain't no way I'm betraying my best friend for you," she said.

"Then I guess Mr. Silverman and the rest of the world deserve to know your juicy secret that's been a secret for years," I said.

Annabella sighed and then replied to me after a few minutes of silence. "Fine, how can I help you in exposing her?"

"Before I tell you I need to record you saying you won't betray me and won't inform her of this plan I'm about to let you in in and what your role will be in this plan" I said and she rolled her eyes then nodded.

"Fine. Record me quickly, I have a beauty sleep to catch up to, " she said, and I released a satisfied smile before recording her on my phone.

Luckily for me, Nicky is fast asleep in Andre's room upstairs, so she's not going to hear me.

"I- Annabella Hampton Silverman- pledge that I will not reveal the plan about exposing Nicky to her nor will I give eher a heads up that Audrey Hampton, my brothers wife, know about what we're planning. If I reveal our plans to Nicky, I will bear my secret affair being revealed to my husband and the world." She said, and I immediately saved the video to my cloud and locked the folder it was in.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Mhm hmm." I said, then I played the voice recording of that woman to Annabella who had a shocked face.

"Why should I trust this woman? For all I know you could've paid her to say all this, " she asked as she eyes suspiciously.

"Annabella. What exactly would I gain from paying a random woman to lie about Nicky, I know how much Andre is looking forward to being a Dad but I cannot allow this lies to go on, I'm done with Andre , I mean he won't even talk to me anyways and here I am saving his ass from a fake woman" I said angrily then sighed as I realized Andre not talking to me was affecting me.

I thought we were good before he left, we video chatted, and all was ok. Why would he suddenly disappear on me without a word!?that man even talks to Nicky and never asks about me. So much for liking and caring about me.

I'm so done with Andre Ethan Hampton.

"About that... his contact is blocked on your phone, and a new contact was saved under his name," Annabella said, then looked down as if ashamed with what she had just revealed to me.

Uhm. What?

____----_____-----______----_____-----_____--_____