Tv crew

Audrey's pov.

Today is a beautiful day. It's only nine a.m, but i know it's gonna be a lovely day.

It's been almost two weeks since we left Florida, and Andre has been acting weird since we left.

I'm currently in the kitchen making breakfast when I get a text from Heather officially inviting Andre to her wedding.

I'm not the maid of honor anymore, but at least I'll be a braidsmaid.

The rumors have stopped all thanks to Brandon and Andre, who worked tirelessly to stop the fake news from spreading.

Peter Brooks has been really quiet since that incident, and I could be careless.

My heart is healing faster than I anticipated, and I've even gained some weight, not that I care, but since tomorrow is Andre's movie premier, I'm kind of nervous.

I know Andre's fan base doesn't like me, and they always look for wrongs me. What if they notice the weight gain?

Will I even be able to fake a smile tomorrow and act all lovey dovet with him?

I also heard Nicky is coming, so obviously people might notice she's expecting, and they might put two and two together.

I'm so doomed. Ugh, maybe I should've just left for New york with my family.

"Good morning, love!" Andre yelled as he bear hugged me and I was about to question him when I saw a TV crew walk in the kitchen with four camera man capturing different angles, and two other people, a male and female who wore tv shirts that were written "staff"

I hugged him back just tight, then he released me and looked into my eyes. He always looked into my eyes in public and all, but today, it felt different.

I-i felt kind of shy...?

Suddenly, he yanked his hand from my back as he fell back screaming.

"Andre! Those were hot, you know better than to eat hot sausages! You always do this, now look! Ugh, I'll go get the first aid kit, " I said with concern.

This is the first time Andre has ever done this, but of course, cameras are filming us so  action, I guess.

I grabbed the white first aid kit box in the bathroom nearest to the kitchen and then jogged back to the kitchen where the female TV crew was rubbing ice on his fingers.

OK, sis, back off.

I placed the kit next to Andre on the kitchen counter.

"I'll take it from here," I said, then she looked me in a way that screamed,'I'm not your fan'

She then smiled and then left Andre's hand.

I took out a small tube, which I used to apply the cream inside to Andre's fingers.

I then cleaned up everything and then finished preparing breakfast.

"Ok, cut!- Audrey, I think it'll be more beautiful if you have breakfast outside," the male TV crew who seemed like he was the leader of this team said.

Andre and I nodded and then grabbed our breakfast to eat outside by the pool.

"I want you guys to talk about Peter Brooks as the public would like to know your perspectives on this matter," the male TV crew said.

Why is he dictating how we should act? Is this how most reality TV shows are produced?

After Andre and I sat down, "Action!" Was yelled by the female TV crew.

Andre grabbed my hand and then kissed it after he thanked me for the breakfast.

OK, fine! I blushed. So what!?

Nicky is so lucky.

"This is really good," Andre complimented as he dug in his breakfast.

"Thank you! But it's literally sausage, egg and toast. " I shaked my head with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it is, but my wife made it hence its very, very good, love," Andre said, making me blush further.

We continued to eat in peaceful and I guess we were both contemplating how to start the Peter Brooks conversation.

"I'm nervous for tomorrow night," I said after gulping down my mixed fruit smoothie.

"Don't be, Peter Brooks has been dealt with, and soon everybody will know the truth, so relax my love and let me fix everything," Andre said, so calmly looking into my eyes.

"Andre, thank you. I don't know if I would've survived this without a partner like you, " I said, and no, I wasn't acting, I actually meant it.

Cameras or no cameras, I meant what I said.

"Cut!" The male TV crew yelled. "Audrey, come over here for an interview behind this scene,"

I walked back inside the house and to the living room where I sat on the sofa and was prepped for my first reality tv interview.

"3,2,1, action!" The male producer yelled.

While the female producer began questioning me.

"Are the rumors about you and Peter Brooks true?"

"No, they are not true," I answered calmly.

"What really happened the night of Peter Brooks party?"

"I went there with Andre, obviously, but we separated because I was tired of standing while he had a conversation with Brandon. I sat down and Peter Brooks appeared out of nowhere and started flirting with me, when I didn't give in to his advances he tried touching me forcefully and that's when Andre interfered and saved me but Peter Brooks didn't like that hence the rumors!"

"People believe you and Peter Brooks have some history which Andre doesn't know of, is it true?"

"No, I met him for the first time that night,"

"Ok, five minutes is over, bring Andre in here, we only have one day, we gotta get as much footage as possible" the male producer said and soon I left to the kitchen while Andre got interviewed.

I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down as I thought about my encounter with Peter Brooks.

I don't even know him. Why would he shout out something like that!
.
.
.
The rest of the day was spent with the tv crew, five minute interviews after every scene, and Andre and I doing some lovey dovey act.

The tv crew left a while ago, and I just hroobetter.

But I guess I shouldn't sleep in his room anymore since he's not with me but with Nicky. I'm no home wrecker.

I should get some sleep, I know tomorrow is gonna be one heck of a day!

_____---________-----_______-----______----______