Chapter 21

*4 months later*
We acted like nothing happened since the kidnapping.I'm honestly glad we did.
I called my mom and being as understanding as my mother is,we are still living with the boys.
My dad got into a car crashed and died but in all honesty,I didn't care.I have an understanding mother now and that's all I have to worry about.
Ryleigh's mother doesn't want anything to do with her baby girl since she is 6 months pregnant.My mother has basically taken Ryls under her wing.My mother has loved both me and Ryleigh since we both came out.We were born on the same day only 4 hours apart.
"Dammit Nathan!"I fell to the floor.
Nathan Michael Caniff is the name of my wonderful baby boy,but let me tell you,he is a kicker.
"Baby are you alright?"
"Yes I'm fine"I chuckled and made my toast.
"Hey can we go to the park today?" Nash pouted.I smiled and shook my head yes.He acted like a five year old and told Cameron.Taylor smiled and went to hang out with them,leaving me to make toast by myself.
"Wanna have a girls day?"I felt Ryleigh's hands on my baby bump.
"Definitely,nails,hair,baby shopping, new clothes,then food?"
"Sounds like a plan Ash"She took a bite of my toast.I giggled and went to go get ready for our girls day.
~~
It would've been longer but my best friend in the whole entire world and oblivion TripyCxniff was rushing me.
Love you guys
Favorite fruit-
Song
Taking shots but I'm not a soldier
Coming near halfway
Malcolm in the middle
Grabbing some hair
No must be mental
I-I bought it
Yours a rental
2Virgins gonna wreck
Your instrumental OOH!