Chapter 3

I wake up by a loud thump.I'm in a van tied up.I can't remember anything.As I try to remember something my name gets called.
"Ryleigh!! Oh my gosh you're okay right!?" I am freaking out.She can't speak she has a gag on.She shakes her head yes and scoots closer to me.
She isn't tied up but she has a gag.Well she is the screamer I guess he knew that.
"Come here babes" I calmly say to her.
She scoots closer and let's me lay my head on her lap.She gently rubs my head and I feel it burn.
"GOD DAMMIT" I scream.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BACK THERE"
I hear someone yell.I can't recognize the voice but they sound familiar.
As I was trying to recognize the voice I saw that Ry was crying.
"Babes it's okay I promise they won't hurt you I won't let them" I said softly so they don't hear me.I rub the back of my head and I hiss.It burns like a mother fucker.I hear thumping like someone is coming so I push Ry back to her spot and she understands and puts her head down.
"How's the slut doing huh?"
Cameron.
"Fine" I mumble.
"Good we are almost there oh and Ryleigh baby wake up" He gently shakes her.She looks up and she's crying.Ryleigh Curtis you little acting bish.
"It's okay baby you're not gonna be hurt but I don't know about Ashlynn"
He looks over at me.She screams through her gag and it's an ear piercing scream.She hasn't done one of those since we first met and it's when Nash pinned her on a wall to get the teacher.
"Baby shh I can't help it I'm sorry"
Cameron looks over at me.A single tear falls from his face and I speak.
"Cameron I never thanked you" I say.
"For what? I have been nothing but evil" He chokes.
"You made me and Ryleigh friends we were running from you" I say.
He looks at Ry and she shakes her head in agreement.
"I-Um I guess your welcome"
"Yes Cameron thank you" I say and scoot over to him.He wraps his arms around me.
"I'm sorry Ashlynn it's not just you its Ryleigh too" He says.
I try to look up for him to see my confusion but I feel a sharp pain in my neck and everything.went.black.
----
Alright so I was getting rushed by my best friend
cough cough TripyCxniff
to write a new chapter and boom here it is sorry if its shitty love you guys
~Ems