Chapter 10

~~Ashlynn P.O.V.~~
~3 Years later~
"We've been dating for three years Ashlynn" Taylor says.
"Haha I know baby I've been counting"
"Well I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my wife" He says squatting down on one knee.
"Taylor!" I covered my mouth and started crying.I never thought he would ask me this.I am a nobody that fell helplessly in love with my bully.
I took his hands and I went through him.I couldn't hold him and hug him.
"Taylor" I call to him.
He doesn't say anything and everything goes black.
I wake up leaning on our willow tree.
Taylor was crying and leaning on a grave.I go up to him and try to hug him.No luck.I just went through him.
What's happening?
-No.-
NO.NONONONO
"Taylor please look at me baby please I love you so much" I plead.
I look over and I see the name on the grave.
Ashlynn Renee Rose
1996-2014
She was a happy soul.
"Why did you do it baby?" Taylor croaked.
"We were gonna get married and be happy I thought you were healed"
I started to cry I and I felt like I was getting shook.Everything from Taylor crying to black.
It was a dream.
----
I woke up screaming and crying.
"TAYLORRRR" I yell.He wasn't next to me.I run all around the house until I see the bathroom light on.I burst open the door and all I see is blood on the mirror.
I'm sorry.
----
AH WHATS GONNA HAPPENNNNN
ILYSM
~Ems