Chapter 4

---Ashlynn P.O.V.---
I woke up in a bed and not in my clothes.I already know these are Nash's clothes,he wears them all the time to school.I was in his sweatpants and his zayum shirt.I got up and instantly fell onto the hard,cold floor.
"Fuck" I mumble.I hear someone open my door and footsteps coming near me.
Fast.
"Baby are you alright!?" Nash screams.
"Since when am I baby?" I question and try to pick myself off the floor.
No use.Cameron shocked me and I am too weak.
"Since you can't go back home honey"
He says.
"What the fuck you're a monster!" I scram at him and scoot away.
"Please don't be like this Ashly- Ashley"
He sputters.
"My name isn't Ashley,Nash" I say pissed off.He's going to murder me.
What about Ryleigh!?
"Where the fuck is Ryleigh Nash!?"
I yell at him.He starts to tear up.Tears of anger.He points a direction and I scoot to where he points.I find myself out of the room with Nash and I hear a bang "WHY CANT SHE FUCKING SEE IM SORRY?!?!?" Who was that!?
I scurry down the hall on my knees and I see its Taylor.
"Taylor?" I say quietly.Fuck.Why did I do that!?
"Ash,um wha-why are you crawling?"
"Can I ask something first?" I say still really quiet but a little louder.
"Anything" He replies.
"Who is the person you just put a hole in the wall for?" I say speaking up.
He looks at me and turns away and slides down the wall and starts to cry.
"Y-You Ashlynn Renee Rose I l-love you b-but y-you don't l-love m-me!"
"Because I can't Taylor.At least not right now honey" I slide over to him, cradling him in my arms.
"What d-do you m-mean?" He asks.
"I mean I could love you Taylor,but not yet" I say not regretting anything.
"R-really? Can you do one thing for me baby?" He says still sniffling,but not stuttering.
"Anything Tay" I say quietly.
"Kiss me" He says looking into my eyes for the first time.I never noticed how pretty his brownish green eyes were.
"Wh-" I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine.I instantly kiss back.
He lets go reluctantly and says "You kissed back"
"I told you Taylor.I could love you"

~Ems