Chapter 14

Ryleigh P.O.V.~~~
"Babes I need you don't leave me please"I sobbed.
I can't live without Ashlynn.She's my best friend in the whole world.
We helped each other through so many things.That can't all be a waste.
I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders and pull me towards them.I silently cried into Taylor's shoulder.
"Ashlynn Renee Rose I'm going to tell Taylor the complete truth about us."
I say getting up off his chest.
He looks at me confused and then I start to speak.
"When she first came to this school,Ash thought you were cute and I thought Shawn was.When we were running from Cameron and Nash together she admitted to me that no matter how much bad you did to her she would always have that spot for you.She loves you Taylor.She always will.I know that one day I'm going to see both of you walk down the isle and her crying tears of joy as you say I do.I want to have kids around the same age as her so they can marry and we would be related.You better do that for me Taylor. Promise me.Promise me you'll be happy and love her and fix her broken pieces.Help her through stuff if she can't deal with it.Make her laugh when she cries.Make her smile with a text message.Light her stomach on fire every time you kiss her.
Make her blush every time she thinks of you.Make her feel like the princess she never thought she was." I end silently crying the whole time.
"I will.I promise you Ryleigh.I promise that I'll do everything you ask of me"
He says getting up to hug me.
I softly hug him and let go.I kiss him of the cheek and go outside to get the guys who were probably trying to eavesdrop.
"Baby are you okay" Shawn rushed to my side.
"I'm fine Shawn just a little shaky" I say staring to feel sick.I know this feeling.
I've never felt it but I know what it is from my mom saying it pointless amount of times.
"Shawn" I say slowly.
"Yes baby what's wrong?"
"I have to tell you something"
"What is it princess?" He rubbed my arm.
"I may be pregnant"
~~~~~
BAM NEW CHAPTER
alright so I'm sorry for not updating but a new person is in my life and I have been hanging out with them for awhile.We have been friends since band camp.(Lame right? LOL)
The moment I saw them I knew I wanted them as my friend.They were just so nice to me and cared about my problems and didn't judge me for who I was.In Fact, they loved the real me.They liked hanging out with me.They liked hearing my lame jokes.They liked being my friend in general.
They recently went through a break up but we were texting and they told me they had their eyes on someone else anyways.
I kept asking who but they wouldn't tell me.They ended up telling me it was me and I couldn't believe it they are so popular and I'm so broken.I'm not beautiful.I'm not smart.I'm Me.They called and we stayed on the phone for an hour but they didn't ask me out so of course I thought they were lying and they told me they forgot one thing when we got off the phone.
Oh beautiful girl that I've secretly loved for almost a year now.The girl in the corner with a book that says I'm her best friend.The one who is so kind to people and always cares about what people say.Will you let me fix the broken and will you be me lady friend?
I instantly texted back of course and I guess I better tell you their name now.
His name is Stephen Grant Estes.
He is my best friend.
He is my boyfriend.
He is the person I love.
The person I will always love.
No matter what.
His ex girlfriend has been trying to tear me down lately and it's really stressful.He just tells me to keep my head up because she's jealous.What could she be jealous about? It can't be me.I mean I bet she could just steal anything for me and not even bat an eye.I don't know what to do but thank you all for supporting this book and thank you if you read this it means the world.
If you read this comment
Stephen Grant Estes and I'll message you a sweet message
I love you all so much and thank you for understanding
~EmsxX