Chapter 20!?/important note

"Hurry home Cameron!"I spoke louder than I should have.
"Why?"
"Ashlynn's awake!!"
I quickly dialed Taylor's number and he picked up.
"What's happening little sis?"
"You don't know!?"I asked surprised.
"Bout what?"
"Just check Ashlynn's Twitter alright?"
I clicked the phone dead.
"Go to the hospital"I said slowly.
"K"
~Taylor's P.O.V.~
What does she mean? I'm at the hospital with her right now!Oh my gosh what the hell is happening!?
I checked her Twitter.Nothing.I checked mine.Nothing.I locked my phone and I got three new notifications.
All from Ashlynn.
~~Ashlynn P.O.V.~~
Where's Taylor? Ryleigh?Cameron?Nash?Where am I?
"Where's everyone?Hello!?"
I yell from where I am.A girl rushes in with a button down white dress and I realize I'm in a hospital.I grab my phone and ask them if I can leave.They said yes and I bumped into someone.
"Hey baby girl"He slow voice soothes my ears.The boy who is like my brother even though he admitted this was his idea.My past bully.The one I may have had feelings for.
The boy with pretty blue eyes.
"Hi Nash"I hugged him tightly.
He hugged me back and told me something.
"Wanna go to the boardwalk and tell Ryleigh?
"Uh duh!"
~Boardwalk~
I caught them kissing in he sunset.I took a picture and posted it on Twitter.
"Wanna go back to the hospital?" He chuckled.We got back in the car and speeded off to beat them.
I also tweeted my boyfriend
"Surprise baby I love you so much @TaylorCaniff "
~At hospital~
They all rushed in and I smirked.
"You were at the boardwalk!?" Ryleigh asked between tears.
"I don't know what you're talking about baby RyRy"I held my arms out and she accepted.
I felt a slight push on my stomach.
"Ryleigh? Either you're fat as fuck or...."I slowly looked to Nash and Cameron.Nash jumped up and pointed to Cameron.
I chuckled and looked back at Ryleigh who had her head down.
I kneeled and pulled her shirt up.
"Hi little one,I am your awesome auntie Ashlynn"I cooed.
"Your mother is my best friend you know that? I love her very much.And your father is like a brother to me.I love him very much too.I love both of your parents very much and I know you will to."I kissed her stomach twice more and got back up. Ryleigh was crying and I scoffed.
"Ugh,baby hormones"I giggled.
Just before she could say anything taylor rushed in the room.We all looked at him but his eyes were fixed on me.
~Listen to kissin u-Miranda cosgrove~
"Baby"He started tearing up.
"Taylor!"I jumped into his arms. He kissed me slowly and passionately.When he kissed me, I remembered all of the little things.He little nose kisses.His hugs.His little winks he gives.
I remember asking myself
"Like are you the one?"
Because it kinda feels like it's love.True love.I feel my stomach turn when I'm with him.He could probably do anything horrible and I would still love him.
~Taylor P.O.V.~
She jumped into my arms.God I missed her hugs so much.I kissed her passionately.I missed her lips.Her hugs.Her giggles.I missed her.
I can't wait for later.Having kids. Growing old.Old people sex.
A\N LOL I HAD TO DO THAT OKAY!?
Everything.I only want her in my life.
"Um,Mr.Caniff,Mr.Dallas,Ms.Curtis, and Ms.Rose"The doctor pulled us or of the room only leaving Nash.Poor Nash.
"Okay so Mr.Dallas you are the father of Ms.Curtis' baby and Ms.Rose"He said slowly.
~Ashlynn P.O.V.~
I knew what he was going to say.Two months.I could feel it when I was in the coma.I kept fighting back the urge to throw up.Oops.
I threw up all over floor in front of the doctor.Taylor pulled my hair up.
"I'm guessing you knew?" The doctor said.I shook my head yes.
"Knew what!?" Taylor said,starting to get angry because no one was telling him.
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Yes"He gritted through his teeth.
"Ashlynn is....Pregnant"
He backed up,realizing what he said.
"It's mine? You're sure of it?"
"You're the only one baby"A tear rolled down my cheek.He looked at Ryleigh and she nodded in agreement.
"What are you two nodding about?"
"I promised her something and it came true"He fell to the ground.Its been two months since I've been in a coma.Me and Ryleigh are both two months pregnant.
"Cameron"
"Yes?"
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"Boy"He said cheerfully.
I looked at Ryleigh.She smirked and nodded.
The question was.
What is my baby?
----
Okay so the important note was I am so sorry to @britneymagayna4
Bc I didn't update I forgot oops.
And I will have a question every single end of a chapter okay?
Favorite sport?
And I'll have a song for you to guess okay?
Song~
Cause you got my heart
Weighed it down
Like a paperweight
And I'm a fool
I love the one
The one that I should
Hate~
You got my heart
Weighed it down
Like a paperweight
Like a paperweight