Chapter 1

"Ashlynn get up its time for school"
I hear my mom call from my bedroom door.
Great.School.The place where I get physically and mentally abused.And the worst part is no one helps me except my best friend Ryleigh.
TripyCxniff
As I was getting dressed I was remembering how I met her.
~~Flashback~~
"Hey slut" Cameron Dallas said pushing my books down.
I picked up my books and started to walk away when he grabbed my arm.
"I said hello to you and the fucking polite thing to do is say it back you filthy slut" He threw me down.
"I'm sorry" so said and scurried away.
As I was running I ran into someone.
Just great.
"Get back here Ashlynn! You can run but you can't hide!" I hear Cameron's angry voice yell.He's getting closer.
"Shit" I mumble and pick up my books as quickly as I can.
I had them all picked up when I got dragged into the boys bathroom.Shit.
"Shhhhh" A girl with blonde hair and Bright Green eyes cupped her hand over my mouth.
"They don't look in here just be quiet"
She said. I shook my head to say okay and I slumped against the wall.
After a little while she holds out her hand,"They're gone babes" She said.
"You're sure?" I said taking her hand.
"Yep I've known them since forever they did this to me too."
"Wow um I'm Ashlynn" I say quietly.
"Ryleigh nice to meet ya! Can I can you Ashley? or Ash?" She asks.
"I've never had a nickname before"
I say regretting it.I sound so stupid.
"Well do you like the nicknames?"
"Yes I do a lot actually" I said to her.
"Well Ash now you have two new nicknames and your best friend Ryleigh is here to save us from those dumbasses" She said pointing to herself and doing a super hero pose.I laughed.Alot.The first time I laughed in ages.My laugh.Not a fake laugh I did to cover up that I was hurting.I could tell her everything and she wouldn't judge.
I knew she was going to be a friend till the end.
~~~End of Flashback~~~~
I smiled at the thought of how we met.
One day I'll thank Cameron.Yeah I know it sounds stupid but he's the reason I have someone in my life that cares about me.That has to count for something.
----
I got finished getting ready and I walked to the bus stop.Like always, Ryleigh was already over there,dancing like she always does.I went over there and pulled her headphones off and she gave me a death glare.
"Ashley!"
"Yes RyRy?" She hates the nickname.
"You threw off my groove!" She said quoting The Emperor's New Groove.
"Sorry" I smirk at her.
We kept dancing to her music until the bus came and as always,we were greeted to things like
"Sluts"
"How's it going whores?"
It didn't really bother us when we were together.I mean,if we were called that when weren't together it would hurt.
When we're together it doesn't phase us.My thoughts were interrupted by a paper ball to the face.
"Score!!" He yelled. Nash.Fucking.Grier.
I hate him so much I just want to hurt him along with his best friend
Taylor Dumbass Caniff.
I gave them nicknames see?
Twidledee and Twidledum -.-
"Not worth it Ash" I hear Ryleigh whisper.I just smiled at Nash and Taylor and kept walking to our seat we always sit in.
"Okay is it just me or does Taylor not mess with you anymore?"
"Ry why would it matter?" I ask.
"Because he's always staring at you.. like right now bæ."
I let the words sink in and I look at Taylor.She was right.He's staring at me.I mouth "What" to him to make him see I'm annoyed.He looks guilty.
"Sorry" I see him mouth and he turns around and whispers something to Nash.
"Hey Ryleigh" I say to her.
"Yea? What's up?"
"Why did you ask about Taylor?"
"Because I think he likes you Ashley"
"What!? No he doesn't!" I whisper-yell.
"Ash just think about it please for me"
She pleads.
"Fine Ryleigh I'll think I won't act"
I smile.She laughs and says okay and I put my head on the window.I pop my music in and listen to dollhouse by Melanie Martinez.
Places
Places
Get in your places
Throw on your dress and
Put on your doll faces
Everyone
Thinks that were perfect
Please don't let them
Look through the curtains
I sing to myself.
Man,what if actually does like me?
"I'm not going to go with him I know I'm not" I think to myself while the bus pulls to a halt in front of the school.
-----
CHAPTER ONE HOW BOUT THAT HM?
Question:Do you like pie? kamarmar_13
Song -
Kiss me
Kiss me
Kiss me~
And tell me that I'll see you again~
Here's to teenage memories~