Ryleigh Curtis

So I just want to take a few minutes and write about the best girl in the world to me.She has made me laugh. She has made me smile at every single text I receive from her.She has made me cry every single time she tells me the bad things that she's done or has happened to her.She is truly the smartest,most talented,most amazing girl I have ever met.I have known her for almost a week and I consider her my sister.My best friend.I love her.
Knowing now that she probably may not even like me the same way that I do her. (like a sister not a lover you weirdos) pains me.Sometimes thinking I won't be able to wake up to her funny as hell and sweet as fuck messages kills me inside.Thinking that she can't make it makes me cry a river.Every time she tells me don't worry I worry more.
She is truly amazing.
TripyCxniff if you are reading this.
You are amazing.You are funny. You are the most caring person I know.
You have the most sassy personality that everyone should love.You don't deserve this hate you get.I know it must be unbearable.But know that I am truly sorry for anything bad that has happened to you.I wish I could take it and put it on me instead of you.
I know you may not be crying right now while you read this but as I write this I'm crying a river.
Please don't do anything that may make me do the same thing.
I love you Ryleigh with all my heart and please stay strong for me.
~Emma