He realizes he likes you

Inuyasha:You guys had fought a demon and the demon had attacked you pretty bad causing you to bleed a lot and Inuyasha was really really worried about you but he wasn't going to say that to anyone but the group figured it out when Inuyasha was pacing around outside.

Koga:You were minding your business when a demon decided to attack you and you didn't expect it at all so you got badly injured and Nobody was near you to help until you hear Koga say"Are you Alright Y/N" You look up and nod slightly but you were in pain and he helped you up then he helps you walk and you smile and say"Thank you Koga" He nods then You walk into the hut with the group to get fixed and he stayed until he knew you'd be ok.

Sesshomaru:You were walking with Kagomes group when You ran into Sesshomarus group and you waved at Rin then you didn't realize Sesshomaru had started attacking Inuyasha until Inuyasha came flying at you and Hit you causing you to fly back with him on top of you and Say"Oww" You rub your back and You felt someone staring so you look over to see Sesshomaru staring at you so you shrugged it off and let Kagome wrap you then You waved at Rin when they left and once they were gone you said"Jeez Inuyasha you nearly broke my ribs" Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

Miroku:He saw some village dude flirting with you and was mad so he talked to the rest of the group and Sango laughed along with Kagome and they said"Aww Miroku likes Y/N" He Blushed and said"No way" they nod causing him to think about it.

Naraku:Inuyashas group had came to attack Naraku and The building set on fire while you were still it and you started coughing and crying then you finally got out getting stared at from Inuyashas group and Naraku then Naraku grabbed you and left leaving Inuyasha group confused on why Naraku would have a normal human with him.