You get sick and how they help

Inuyasha: One day you woke up feeling really sick and you ended up throwing up so you and the gang had to rest until you got better, Inuyasha got soup and medicine from Kagome to hopefully quicken up the sickness, You slept most of the time knowing you needed the rest. After a couple days you were better and you guys finally got to go on your travels saying goodbye to the village.

Koga: Everyone in the pack was getting sick so you were just waiting for your time so when it happened Koga took care of you making sure you had plenty of fluids and food to help you throughout it, you were sick for a couple days before you got better and helped take care of other sick members.

Sesshomaru: You got sick from a demon attacking you with their venom so you had to stay in bed for a while so Sesshomaru would get you anything you needed but acted like it didn't bother him that you got attacked by a demon while he was gone so he made sure you got better before you guys continued on your travels.

Miroku: You got sick from a sickness going through the village so you stayed in the hut taking medicine and soup while the gang traveled a little bit as it took a week before you could fully leave so they came back to pick you up after a bit.

Naraku:One of his minions got you sick through their poison so Naraku made the minion take care of you while you were sick as you needed lots of fluids and stuff so Naraku made sure you stayed safe while you were healing and it took about a week to do so.