Forgive me

Enjoy!!

930 words~

Killua's pov~

It was around 7 am and I woke up to someone making noise. Y/n was still sleeping so I moved her over a little so I could get up. I walked out of the bedroom to see Jessica packing to leave. I was honestly glad she was leaving today, I didn't like her at all.

"Oh hey Killua can you help me pack?" She asked me

"Cant you just do it?"

"Aw did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Plus if you help I can get out of here fast anyway." She mentioned which made me think and and it was worth helping her if she was gonna leave sooner.

"Alright fine." I walked over to her and helped her put her stuff away. it took around five minutes of packing and just as I was standing up Gon came out of his room.

"Good morning Jessica and Killua."

"Morning Gon." Gon walked over to sit of the couch and turned on the tv. I then heard another noise come from the room y/n was in but when I did, Jessica pulled me back down and ended up kissing me right in front of y/n and I immediately pushed her away. Maybe even a little to hard.

Your pov~

I felt a tear roll down my face, and then another one. I just saw my boyfriend kiss another girl right in front of me. Killua was frozen sitting on the floor right in front of me.

"Oh man. I guess I better go now. Thanks for helping me Killua! By guys!" Jessica said and walked out of the hotel room. I was still standing in silence while there were tears rolling down my face.

"Y/n let me explain!" Killua said standing up coming over to me. I still didn't say anything and I locked myself in my room before Killua could get in. I slowly fell to the ground and just sat there. Our 6 month anniversary was even in two days. I decided to get dress quickly in something i usually wear

I then unlocked the door to only see Killua crying and talking to Gon

I then unlocked the door to only see Killua crying and talking to Gon. I tried to quickly walk out before anyone talking to me.

"Y/n wait!" Killua said running up to me

"What?"

"Please? Can we talk?"

"I just need to take my mind off things first." I told him. I then walked out the door and headed to a small bridge over a pond. I usually go there whenever I need time to myself. Killua knows about this place but I think he knows not to bother me right now. I plan on talking to him today but not right now. I've been sitting on the bridge for a little now and I then heard footsteps coming my way. I looked up to see Gon coming over. He didn't say anything, he just sat next to me in silence.

"Did Killua send you?" I asked him

"No. I told him I was coming to see how you were doing."

"Oh."

"Just so you know Killua wasn't the one that kissed her. He also pushed her away pretty hard."

"He didn't?"

"Nope. She asked Killua to help him pack and if he didn't that meant she would be out of here sooner. It was also pretty clear she was trying to get you mad."

"Yeah I guess. But he really didn't do anything?"

"Yeah you just saw the bad part of it."

"Oh my. I have to apologize to him now."

"Yeah you can do that right now actually." Gon said looking behind me. I turned around to see Killua walking towards us with his head down. I stood up and ran to him and hugged him. He seemed shocked that I was doing this but I felt truly bad about assuming the whole situation. He hugged me back and started to cry.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't know that would happen please forgive me?" He said pulling away. I then kissed and him and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me back afterwards.

"Aw. Okay lovebirds let's go it's cold out." Gon complained making me and Killua laugh.

"Actually I have to do something. You two go ahead without me." I told them. They looked at each other and shrugged and waved me goodbye. I actually wanted to get Killua our 6 month anniversary present. I went to the store he was always talking about and got him a ring with my initials on it and got me one two so we could match. I also got him a really cool new skateboard. I then headed back to the hotel and walked in with the bags.

"What's that?" Killua asked me.

"Oh nothing don't worry about it." I smiled

I went to my room and hid everything in the closet. Everyone was hanging out in the living room. It was like a big family. I loved every minute of it and I hope it will always be like this.

"Come here!" Killua waved me over and told me to sit next to him and Kurapika. I ran over and plopped between them both and they put on a movie.

A/N

I think i'll be have one more chapter or something like that. I'm making a Levi story and possibly just a aot one with everyone. I also have a story out with Kageyama too! I can also make some other ones if you want so just leave some suggestions <3