The Final Phase pt.2

Enjoy the chapter!

2864 words~

Your pov~

All the other battles carried on the third match being Kurapika and Hisoka leaving Hisoka to surrender but no one knows why. He whispered something into Kurapika's ear and then said "I loose." and left Kurapika standing these speeches. It must have been something that triggers Kurapika. The fourth match was Hanzo and Pokkle. Hanzo did the same thing he did to Gon which was torture him but Pokkle gave up almost immediately unlike Gon. The fourth match was between Hisoka and Bodoro. Hisoka was practically kicking Bodoro's butt the whole time. Hisoka also whispered something in Bodoro's ear but this time it made Bodoro surrender and Hisoka got the win. The sixth match was Pokkle and Killua but Killua walked away as soon as it begun. He surrendered by saying he wasn't interested in fighting Pokkle. Once got of to me I hit him in the side of his stomach teaching him a lesson. Plus I was really looking forward to this fight. That leaves us with the sixth match that's about to begin. Killua is up again because Leorio requested that Bodoro recovers from his minor injuries before fighting first. Killua was up against Gittarackur. Gittarackur's presence seemed a bit familiar but that usually happens with people I don't know.

"Begin!" The referee yelled allowing Killua and Gittarackur to start. Killua slowly started walking up to his opponent. Once he stopped walking it got really quiet. Something was off.

"It's been a while Killua." Gittarackur said. Killua didn't say anything, I could tell he was confused. Gittarackur then started to pull out the needles that he used to hold his shape together. One by one each pin came out and once he reached the last one his face shape changed to his regular self and his long silky hair dropped down. It was Killua's brother.

"Damnit. Killua-" I was interrupted by an unpleasant voice.

"Don't try and stop them. They need to do this themselves." Hisoka told me while walking up to me. He started to lean on the wall next to me which left me a little uncomfortable but I knew he wasn't going to do anything.

"You knew about this the whole time?"

"Maybe, maybe not." He said with a smirk on his face. I looked away from him and focused myself back on Killua. Killua has a shocked and scared face expression one has he stuttered to say big brother.

"Hey." Illumi said earning a few mumbles from the rest of the applicants. "I heard you stabbed mom and Milluki."

"I guess so." Killua replied

"Mom couldn't stop crying. She was just so happy. She was delighted to see her son finally growing up. But she is concerned about you being out on your own and she asked me to check on you when I got the chance, lucky me huh. I had absolutely no idea you wanted to be a Hunter. As for me, i'm here trying to get a license for a job coming up." Illumi told Killua

"I actually don't want to be a Hunter. I just felt like taking the exam."

"I see...well thats a relief. In that case I have some advice for you. You're not cut to be a Hunter. You were born for one purpose, to be an assassin." Those words made Killua sweat. I was so angry but I couldn't do anything about it. Especially with Hisoka next to me. "You're a puppet of darkness without light. There is nothing you desire nor is there anything you wish for. As one who lives in the shadows, you can only feel pleasure when people die. Because that's how Dad and I raised you. What would you accomplish by becoming a Hunter?"

"You're right, I don't want to be a Hunter but everyone wants something." Killua added which made me look up after looking down at the ground. Tears started to roll down his face as he was talking "Even me."