Zevil Island pt. 3

thank you for all the reads<33

1464 words~
______________

Your pov

As the sun started to rise I felt Killua wake up.

"Hey sleeping beauty." I told him. He slowly got up and rubbed his eyes

"What? Was I sleeping?" he asked

"Yeah fluff ball, now let's go! I wanna explore the island a bit more." I said starting to stand up.

"Did you even go to sleep last night?"

"No but why does that matter. Hurry you slow poke." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up. We walked over to put our shoes and other clothing back on. We had one last look at the pond just in case we didn't come back and then made our way back into more of the middle of the island.

We made small talk and I told him about Kurapika's weird appearance last night. Killua thought it was a little weird too but we decided to let it go. We were climbing and hopping in trees, racing, and finding little games to play.

The sun started to come down again but I wasn't tired and neither was Killua so we didn't stop this time. We wandered around the island some more looking for other cool places to play in and look around. We didn't find as many cool things like the pond but hanging out with Killua felt great again. We taught each other some assassin tricks and moves throughout the night.

We eventually found this cool tunnel that had a hole in the ceiling letting the moonlight shine down in the darkness. It was almost as nice as the pond. As me and Killua were sitting down talking about nothing I felt chills go down my spine. I sensed a creepy aura. More like Hisoka's aura. I looked at Killua really fast and he had a confused look on his face as he looked at me.

"Y/n what happ-" I covered his mouth with my hand as I put my finger over my mouth telling him to keep quiet. I slowly looked up at the hole above us and singled Killua that someone was here. He understood but didn't know who it was.

"Y/n who is it?" He whispered to me.

"I think it's Hisoka."

"Why would he be here?"

"Good question. Let's poke our heads out." I suggested. He nodded his head in agreement. We both climbed up to the top to look out quietly. We poked our head out to see Hisoka sitting against a tree. I immediately started to slowly turn his head to me and Killua. He knew we were here the whole time I guess. His look gave me shivers.

"Look what we have here." He said slowly getting up and walking toward us

"What do you want?" Killua said without hesitation

"Someone is feeling brave now huh." He said smirking. He picked Killua up by the collar causing him to swing his legs and yank on Hisoka's hand yelling at him to let go. I've seen enough and started to get frustrated. I did one of my tricks which makes people hallucinate things I want them too.

I ran up to Hisoka and cut is hand just a little bit so he would drip blood. He then dropped Killua and started to laugh probably realizing my trick. I made him think I cut his hand off. He didn't seem to surprised or anything, more like he was happy or excited.