Phase 1 pt. 1

yes A/N ~
Hey guys hope you are all doing well!!!! Enjoy the chapter!

2008 words
__________________

Your POV~

I reached the small restaurant the couple told me to go to so I can take the exam. Hopefully they still aren't peeing there pants from my little threat...oh well! I walked inside and it smelt really good! I walked up the the guy standing behind the counter and asked for the meal the man told me earlier.

"One steak combo cooked over a low flame until finished please." I announced holding one finger up.

"sure thing please take this plate and head to the back room" the man said as he handed me a plate.

I walked into the back room which revealed a small room with a table in the middle.

pretty nice...

I thought to myself. I walked in and sat down while the door closed behind me. I was confused at first but realized it was an elevator bringing me down i'm guessing to the hunter exam hopefully.

After a little the elevator stopped once the screen said B100 opening the doors revealing a large room that contained about 80 people already.

I stepped into the large room while everyone was watching me closely but I didn't pay much attention to that. I had my hands in my front small pockets as a green bean looking person approached me.

"Hello! Please take your number badge!" The bean slightly shouted at me handing me a badge with the number 89 on it.

"Oh uh thanks." I said as he walked away. Everyone's eyes were still on me as I began to put the badge on my shirt and make my way around the room scanning everyone as well.

As I was about to sit down a man came up to me. Brown hair, blue clothing, big nose, kinda old looking. He looked suspicious but I didn't do anything about it.

"Hey you must be a rookie!" He said walking up to me while waving.

"Yep." was all I said not interested in talking to him at all

"Well i'm Tonpa! And you are?"

""y/n"

"Well nice to meet you y/n! It seems that you're new here so i'd thought i'd come introduce myself." He said while smiling. I could tell it was fake and he seem to have a plan.

"Oh um nice to meet you too I guess. Is that all because i'm trying to relax until the exam starts." I mentioned to him

"Yeah but here is a drink in case you get thirsty while waiting or you can drink it now!"
With that information I knew he did something to the drink so I smirked and thanked him as he stood there watching me drink it. I was right about him poisoning the drink but i've learned to not let it affect me at all.

"Do you have another one?" I asked politely

"WHA- oh uh I mean yeah of course." he said with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh by the way poison won't have an effect on me but good luck with everyone else!" I said shooting him away with my hand. After I did that I felt people staring at me and chuckling at Tonpa.