Breakfast

AHH LOOK AT THE FANART I FOUND^

(edited)  If I make a Haikyu story should I put y/n to be just friends with everyone or fall in love or something?

877 words~

Your pov~

I woke up pretty late since I was up earlier. Kurapika was the only other one up. He was ready books on the couch. So I sat next to him.

"I remember when we both were helping each other with books in the hunter exam." I chuckled

"Oh yeah me too. You still like to read?" He asked me closing his book.

"Yeah I do actually but I didn't bring any of my books."

"Here you'll like this one." He said handing me a book called (favorite book). It looked really interesting so I was thinking about actually reading it.

"Thanks it looks like a good book."

"Yeah." After we finished our convo Killua walked out rubbing his eyes and ended up looking right at me causing us both to blush. Kurapika noticed and smirked at me so I had to punch his shoulder but I think I might've punched him too hard.

"Uh good morning guys." Killua stuttered

"Morning."

"Good morning."

"I'm gonna go take a shower so thsi bathroom will be occupied, just letting you both know." Killua told us. He then walked away and Kurapika looked straight at me.

"So what's going on with you two?" He asked like a girl.

"Uh well me and Killua kinda told each other last night that we like each other..."

"You what?! That's so cute! Are you guys dating now?"

"Oh. No I don't think so. We never talked about that we only confessed."

"Well then when are you both gonna become serious about it?"

"I don't know. I don't know if he even wants to though."

"Do you?"

"I wouldn't mind. I really like him but I don't know if he likes me as much as I like him."

"Hmm. Then you two should go on a date then."

"A DATE?"

"Yes a date. You know...see how well you guys would work out. Plus you both barely hangout together by yourselves so it would be nice."

"Yeah I guess. I have to see. Thanks for the advice Kurapika." I waved and went to my stuff because I need to take a shower as well. After taking my shower I came out wearing this outfit

Everyone was talking on if we should go out to eat breakfast or to just order some

"I mean we could go out to that new cafe around the block. I saw it when walking back from the hospital with Killua." I suggested

"I'm down. Anyone else?" Killua added. Everyone else looked at each other and nodded letting us know that we'll be going to the cafe for breakfast.

Killua's pov~

We started to walk to the cafe. Gon, Leorio, and y/n we wlaking side by side in front of my and Kurapika. As we were walking I felt kurapika nudge my shoulder.

"Killua."

"Yes?"

"When are you gonna take y/n out on a date?"

"Uh what? What do you mean?"

"She told me everything already. So now you should ask her out. Don't you think?"

"I don't know, I don't think she is all about the dating stuff."

"Eh she is. Which means you should ask out in a special way."

"We'll do you have any ideas?"

"You're the one who is gonna come up with this. It will be more meaningful if it's from you not me."

"I guess you're right. But this is the first time i'll ever be taking out a girl! And dating one!"

"Keep it down she is right in front of you. But I know you'll come up with something." I really thought about his suggestion and if it was a good idea. When we arrived at the cafe I sat between Gon and y/n. Leorio and Kurapika were across from us. We got one of the booths by the window and it had music we could play. For some reason I ended up being nervous around y/n and I never had been before. She looked at me and I guess she realized something was wrong because she started to hold my hand. It did make me calm down a bit. That's when I realized I wanted to make her my girlfriend.

Your pov~

Killua looked a little nervous about something so I held his hand and it did seem to make him a bit calmer.

We ended up staying at the cafe for an hour or so and we then headed back to the hotel. I was pretty tired still and so was everyone else. I plopped on the couch and Killua came next to me.

"Hey y/n can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date sometime. Only if you want!"

"Yes i'd love too! When?"

"Uh tonight?"

"Sure i'll go get ready after I finish watching this show."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Hmmm? Come on." I laughed. Killua then cuddled up next to me and we began to watch the show. I was very excited for tonight.

A/N~

I'm gonna start using some of your suggestions in the next few chapters as much as I can! You guys should also check out my other story a
kageyama x reader one!