the party

Enjoy!! I found the fanart on pinterest^

1244 words~

Your pov~

We reached the building everyone was at for the party. It was pretty big and looked very fancy. We walked in to see two other Hunters guarding the entrance into the big room. We had to show them our Hunter License to get in. Once we got in the room was huge. It had soft yellow lights filling up the room and a bunch of tables. There were already a lot of people there. I could see Satotz, Netero, Hanzo, Menchi and Buhara. There we a lot of other people I didn't know though. As I was looking around Gon and Killua went up to people they knew and greeted them. There were a lot of them. I guess they're pretty well known after everything they've down. Leorio too is popular, I wouldn't expect that. Kurapika came up next to me and asked if we wanted to find a table for everyone. I agreed of course so he lead me over to the tables.

"This will do." He noted. I nodded and put my stuff down and then stretched my back. As I was doing so I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks for finding us a table guys." Killua said. I looked behind me to see him smiling at me. It kinda made me blush. He then put his stuff down next to mine so I was between Kurapika and Killua. Killua then grabbed my hand and announced "Me and Gon are gonna introduced y/n to some people."

"Alright don't take too long kids." Leorio said staying back with Kurapika. Killua then started to walked making me trip a bit. I was being dragged while Gon and Killua were talking about who to introduce me to first. After a minute we reached a small girl with blonde hair and a pink dress.

"Y/n this is Biscuit, Biscuit this is y/n." Gon said point at us as he said our names.

"Oh very nice to meet you y/n."

"Same here." I told her shaking her hand.

"Biscuit taught us nen and all that cool stuff. She was our teacher pretty much." Killua added. I looked back over at Biscuit. She looked so young though. "Don't be fooled by her appearance, she is an old bat." Killua said make Biscuit angry.

"Anyways it was very nice to meet you and hopefully we will meet again in the future!" She said smiling at me.

"It was nice meeting you Biscuit." I said back with a smile as Killua dragged me away again. This continued for a while and I met a few new people. I then grabbed some food with the others because we were starving. At the table we ended up talking about adventures they had had with some of the people they knew here. I didn't know anyone so I was listening most of the time. It made me feel bad again about leaving and Killua realized. He looked at me while I was staring down a little and ended up putting his hand over mine which was on my thigh. My eyes widen due to his sudden actions and I looked at him in the eyes and he smiled. It made me feel warm inside just like when we were younger. He continued to talk to the group and I didn't feel out of place that much anymore.

After an hour or two everyone was dancing and having fun. A slower song then came on and Killua grabbed my hand and dragged me closer to him so we were ready to dance together. I was completely red and he was a bit pink. I didn't really know how to slap dance or anything so I was a bit confused. I tripped a little bit Killua caught me everytime and continued to lead. We eventually ended up getting the hang of it. At the end of the song Killua came closer to my ear

"I'm glad I found you again." He whispered which made me smile

"Me too. I wasn't sure if we would run into each other anything soon but look at what happened." I giggled

"Agreed. Anyways you're not so bad at dancing."

"You're not so bad either."

Killua grabbed my hand and took me back to the table.

"Hey Love Birds. Back already?" Leorio smirked.

"Say that again and i'll snap each of those fingers one by one." I threatened. Killua was just standing there flustered not knowing what to say. Gon then slapped his back snap him back into reality and he took a seat. I also sat back down and everyone started to get tired so we decided to leave in a bit. I went first to go say goodbye to all the people I knew here and told the others I would wait outside for them. Once I reached the outside doors I heard a voice.

"We'll look if it isn't the one and only y/n." I turn around to see Hisoka leaning against the wall in a suit.

"How is Kil? Did he actually let you be his friend after you left?" Illumi said to me on the other side of the door also leaning against the wall.

"Oh shut it both of you. What do you want?" I asked them. Hisoka then laughed and stood up straight making me feel shivers go down my spine.

"Why can we not say hi so the older y/n?" Hisoka asked. I rolled my eyes and then Illumi started to walk up to me.

"You know I don't like Kil having friends, especially you. You even left him and came out of no where when everything is fine. What are you gonna leave once something bad happens again?"

"No! I know I left but it was for a good reason dumbass. And i'm not leaving again-" I stopped talking when I saw Killua and the others standing in the doorway. Killua then walked up next to me and looked at both Hisoka and Illumi.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you? What were you gonna get out of this?" He yelled

"Well I wanted to make sure y/n doesn't hurt you again." Illumi told him

"She never did and never will. Now please stay out of my life!" Killua said grabbing my hand and started to walk in the direction of our hotel. I was speechless about what went on so it was quite for the walk. Gon and Kurapika and Leorio weren't with us for the walk. They wanted to give us space I guess. Killua then stopped walking which caused me to stop right behind him.

"Y/n, please don't think I was ever mad at you." He said still not looking at me. I didn't say anything , I was still taken back by the whole thing at the party. Killua then turned around and our eyes locked.

"Please." He repeated so I nodded my head. I then couldn't hold it in anymore and I gave him a big hug. He seemed very flustered but hugged me back. We soon separated and continued to walk in silence until I started to feel and little weak and then everything went black as I hit the floor.

A/N~

Thank you so much for all the reads! I'll be trying to post on my Kageyama story again and i'm still working on the Levi one!