majority rule pt. 3

2022 words~
_____________________

Your POV

I looked up to see if the match has started and right when I looked up I see the ugly prisoner trying to flex his muscles or something. It looked weird. Blue skin and definitely a not so pretty face.

"Hey guys are you sure Kurapika will be okay?" Leorio asked

"He'll be fine. The guy isn't even that intimidating anyway and he is just trying to scary Kurapika." I stated

"Yeah this guy only talks" Killua added

"Are you guys crazy?!" Leorio yelled

"Well I don't get chills or anything when I look at him so I don't think Kurapika needs to worry." Gon mentioned

I looked over at the battle and when the big prisoner finished flexing or something he yelled

"Time to show you my secret weapon! One of many!" and pounced at Kurapika punching the floor as Kurapika dodges the punch.

"Oh my god." Tonpa said in shock

"He just punched a hole in the damn floor!" Leorio said in shock

"Oh shush that's nothing you babies." I said to them which made Killua and Gon chuckle.

As I was watching the match I could see the prisoner planning something. He stood up and turned around which made Kurapika gasp. I didn't know why until I saw his back that contained a spider with 12 legs tattooed on it.

That tattoo shows that you are part of a group called the Phantom Troupe. Kurapika talked about how he wanted to get his revenge on the Phantom Troupe because they stole the scarlett eyes of his clan. He was the only survivor and wanted to get the eyes back. He must be shocked right now. Kurapika stood up from his kneeling position looking at the prisoner.

"Oh what's wrong? I'm Majtani, one of the members of the Phantom Troupe. That first strike was just an introduction. This is your last chance to give up, if you do i'm still willing to-"
Kurapika cut him off by looking at him with his glowing scarlett eyes.

"This is gonna be interesting" I said leaning back from where I was sitting.

"What's wrong with you? What are you doing?!" Majtani asked. And just like that Kurapika was no longer in front of Majtani in a blink of an eye. Kurapika came up to Majtani and grabbed him by his face lifting him up in the air holding a fist in his other hand.

"Wait wait I get it! Hold on wait please don't! You win okay!" Majtani cried. After all of Majtani's begging Kurapika still punched Majtani right in the face knocking him to the ground making him go unconscious. Everyone was shocked but not me and it didn't seem like Killua was either. Killua whistled and I just smiled swinging my legs over the edge again.

"Take this to heart, first a Phantom Troupe member has their number on the spiders back. Second they don't bother tallying the people they've killed because it's irrelevant to them. And third don't ever mention the Phantom Troupe to me again, if you do, I will kill you with my bare hands." Kurapika made sure Majtani got all of that. I liked this side of him. Fierce and scary. Something I can get use to if I wanted too. Kurapika started walking back to all of us leaving almost everyone speechless.