𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 ★───────

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 ───────

I jumped once again as Guzman punched the vending machine, again.

Me and my whole friendship group were now sat in a cafeteria. Literally, about an hour ago, Nano suddenly appeared in our school out of nowhere. However, I felt extremely bad for Samu as a lot of people were making rude comments about the two brothers, and Guzman got extremely angry and as he said, if Nano comes anywhere near our crew, he'll smash his head open.

Nano argued how Marina was the most important person in his life and he wouldn't ever hurt his soulmate, but Guzman didn't seem to believe this. Nano also mentioned how Guzman should get better friends, as apparently we're all laughing at his face, whatever this meant.

What bothered me the most, was how did Nano get out of jail.

I snapped out of my thought just as my phone chimed in. I opened WhatsApp to see what did the message I received say.

@haloween_Rebeka:
Hola chic@s! You are all invited to a party at Rebeka's!!!

"Does throwing a party right after a murderer has threatened us all sound normal to you?" Carla looked up from her phone.

"Clearly not." I agreed with her. "But what can we do about Nano being free?" I shrugged.

"You're gonna stop living your life because of that?" Guzman pointed out and I nodded. "We are all going to that party."

"Baby... Really? Do you want to go back to your old house?" Lu asked.

"It's kind of creepy." I added, exchanging looks with the girl. Guzman shoved the vending machine harder than before.

"We are all going and we'll have a fucking blast, and if Nano comes near anyone, I'll smash his head open." We all looked at one another in shock. "Did you think I was bluffing earlier?"

"Guzman-"

"No, Victoria." He cut me off. "Go and talk to your boyfriend. Tell him if he doesn't want to lose his sibling the way I lost mine, he better keep that animal tied up." Guzman sighed and looked directly at me, before sighing and walking away.

"I'm gonna go and find Samuel." I excused myself as I got up, and headed to the front of the school where Samuel is usually sat. And I was right as I found him sitting there. "May I?"

He looked up at me. "Sure." He said as I sat next to him on one of the steps, and grabbed his hand tightly. "How are you holding up?"