𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 ★───────

"Let's go to a restaurant." Rebe suggested.

"No." I immediately cut her off. "What if we ran into someone from school?"

"Victoria, you can't keep on avoiding them all." Ander butted in.

"Well, you guys plus Nadia and Omar are the only people I have left." I sighed deeply. "The rest hates me."

"They don't." Rebe tried to comfort me, but I glared at her.

"Guzman for sure doesn't want to see me, same with Samuel, Lu will side with Guzman and Carla's isolating herself from everyone as well." I explained. "We're all as bad as each other."

"Sorry to tell you this, but your group is surely toxic as hell. This break will do you good." Rebe reassured, yet I scoffed.

"Nothing will do me good. My brother's in fucking prison and everyone will let their anger out on me. Everyone is going to blame me." I groaned and hid my face in my hands.

"So... Are we going to that restaurant?" Ander interrupted this weirdly loud silence.

"You guys go ahead and have fun. I'll see you when we come back to school." I got up and smiled awkwardly.

"What?" They both asked, their eyes wide open.

"I wanna take care of myself and sort my mind out. I need time. I wanna be by myself. I don't want you to pity me or anything, my mental health isn't the best at the moment and i want to be healthy again." before they could say anything, i made my way towards the exit.

[a.n: So this is the last chapter of this book, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. However, I've already finished writing the third book and I can promise you it's loads better! I'll be slowly publishing it. The characters of the new book are gonna be published on my profile. The book is called "Cold Truths x Elite." Hope you'll give it a try!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book. Thank you for all the support I've received from all of you ❤️! xx]