𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 ★───────

"The last time Samuel was seen was at that Charity event at the hotel. Did you talk to him that night?" Inspectora asked, picking up her files.

"Well yes." I was hesitant to answer.

"I've been told that you two were spotted arguing, is that true Victoria?"

"Here we go again." I clasped my hands together loudly. "You're accusing me. Again. Why? Out of everyone, I wouldn't make him disappear, he was too dear to me." I ranted.

"Are you trying to tell me something here Victoria?" She gave me a comfortable look, so I relaxed in my chair.

"There's so many people that could make him leave..." I sighed.

"Like who?" She was eager to find out.

"Like Guzman."

"Oh my God, she's actually here!" Guzman exclaimed, pointing at me. Polo and Ander immediately looked at me, as I sat down between the two of them. I nodded at Ander, so that he knew it was all fine between us and that our little argument was more or less so pathetic.

"Have you been crying, sis?" Polo noticed.

"Ooo beer, I actually fancy some beer." I tried to shift the attention off me.

"Pablo, another beer please!" Guzman yelled from his seat, and i smiled at him, showing him my gratitude. Guzman got up to get my drink.

"So what we're you guys talking about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I was just saying how everyone nowadays is homophobic, cause we've been brought up this way." Ander answered so I hummed and nodded.

"Yeah but Guzman is a little more." Polo added just as Guzman placed the bottle in front of me.

"What? Listen to me." Guzman sat down. "All I said was you could have at least warned me so I could change the sheets, motherfuckers." My eyes widened at his words.

"Wait did you two?" I pointed at Ander at Polo, and they both nodded their heads. "Ew my brother and my best friend. I think I missed an episode!" I laughed.

"Who said we came in the bed though?" Polo interjected.

"There you go. We're not that filthy." Ander agreed, causing me to laugh.

"Actually, we are. We came in the cup you keep on the bedside table for drinking out of at night." Polo added, causing me to choke on my drink.

"Fucking hell!" I scrunched my nose up in disgust, deliberately not even bothering to hide my amusement. "Who am I even friends with?" Not going to lie, I missed spending time as a four, it was like those old good days. I missed those laughs.