𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 ★───────

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 ───────

"I just saw your-" Samu stopped talking at the sight of me. The two of us gently smiled at one another.

"Surprise?" I said innocently. He moved aside so I could walk into his house. "I brought some wine." I held up the bottle I was holding in my hand.

"Why didn't you say anything? That your coming over?" He asked, causing me to bite the inside of my cheek.

"It was a spontaneous decision, if I'm being honest." I made my way over to his kitchen before placing the alcohol on the counter. "Romantic dinner, how does that sound?"

"Well, the only food I can offer you right now is reheated risotto." Samuel chuckled.

"Perfect! Reheat it sir!" I instructed. "Where do you have candles?"

"They're right there, in that drawer." He pointed at one of the drawers in the living room. I went back there and was quick to find two candles along with a lighter. I placed them on the coffee table and lit them up to set the mood.

"Do you mind if I open the balcony? It's boiling in here." I asked as I took my jacket of, throwing it at the sofa.

"No, not at all." He looked up at me with the widest smile my eyes have ever seen. I did as I planned, opened the balcony and went back to the kitchen where Samuel was reheating some risotto.

"Wine glasses sir." I snapped my fingers with a smug smirk on my face. It was weird to say, but I almost felt as I was home. I felt free, I could do whatever I wanted to with the boy I had strong feelings for.

He passed me two glasses so I poured some white wine into them. My favourite.

I placed them on the coffee table as well, and sat down on the sofa, patiently waiting for the food to be ready. I didn't have to wait for ages as Samuel was quick to join me with two plates in his hands, struggling a lot.

"Let me help you." I chuckled as he passed me one of the plates, placing it down immediately. Samuel sat down on the armchair, holding his plate steadily, causing a smile to crawl onto my face.

"I really hope you won't get food poisoning from this." Samuel chuckled once again.

"I'm sure I won't." I reassured him. I grabbed my fork and began eating this risotto. Although it was reheated, it was delicious. "Mhhmm, this is so good." I moaned out.

"Who needs a chef when you have the cheapest microwave available."

"Yeah, I think I need to get one asap." I pointed out, smiling at him. However, all of the food on my fork fell down onto my plate. "Yeah, you won't see me as a princess when you see all of this food all over me and the table." I giggled whilst blushing.