𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Chapter five: Tell me what you want ─★──────────────────────

"Do you think one of your classmates has something to do with Samuel's disappearance?" Inspectora asked, penetrating my whole body with her eyes.

"I told you that I don't know shit... But probably Guzman, it wouldn't surprise me, you know? They couldn't stand each other." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"No, seriously Victoria. We know about you and Guzman, don't blame him just because of your private relationships with each other. You have to work with me, so we can find Samuel. You cared for him, didn't you?"

"It's no past tense, querida. I still care for him, I really do, and I want to find him as much as you, trust me." I replied before exhaling shakily.

"Why don't you tell us the truth, then?"

"Why don't you talk to Rebeka instead? I'm sure she's not as innocent as you might think." I replied.

"Oh come on, Samu. We've already payed for the bottle, we have to finish it now." I giggled.

"Two hundred bucks a bottle. That's immortal." He chuckled.

"It's just quite pricey... But like nice pricey, you know what I mean?" I laughed, as the boy shook his head. "Like worth it's price. That's all."

"Yeah." He muttered, just as he poured us more of vodka, which we both downed in a second.

"Can you now tell me what the fuck do you want from me?" I asked, as I was a little inpatient.

"Can I ask you something?" He suddenly got all serious, which freaked me out.

"I don't think Carla's gonna get with you." I shrugged.

"That's not what I was-"

"And no, I don't know how big Polo's dick is. The last time I saw it, we were toddlers." I cut him off, and Samuel's eyes widened. "I have no fucking clue why people want to know this. Like okay, Polo is gay, but so what? I don't mind who the hell he wants to fuck. It's not like anyone's 100% straight or 100% gay. Sexuality is a spectrum."

"That's not what I was going to ask you either..." he almost whispered. Samuel trying to stop his laughter erupting, caused me to lightly chuckle in embarrassment. "But hey, I didn't know that about you." He flashed me a grin.

"Didn't know what about me?"

"You're just like super smart, and I really like that about you." I smiled at his words, and I swear I could feel butterflies in my stomach... "Are you sure you're not  like a feminist or an lgbt activist or whatever you call it?"

"Oh, shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes at him, before we downed another shot. "What were you going to ask me anyways?"

"Do you believe Nano murdered Marina?" Samu asked, causing the little smile I had formed on my face to slowly fade away.

I remained silent for a while, as this topic was still fresh for me. And thinking about that day, brought back all those emotions I was feeling that day...

"To be honest with you, I don't." Samu sighed with relief. "He loved her way too much and I'm really sorry to tell you this, but she never ever felt about you the same way she felt for him, not even for a second... And he was different around her, for sure. But there's a reason they locked him up, you know that right?" I got a little nervous.

"The only reason is that he couldn't afford a good lawyer! That's the fucking reason! And the fact he already had a criminal record!" Samu began yelling, which shocked me a little.

"Well, there's nothing we can really do about it. She's dead and we can't bring her back to life... I mean she caused enough problems..." I replied.

"Did you have anything to do with her death?" Samuel said clearly, all of a sudden.

"Que?" I chuckled, not being able to believe in what he was accusing me of.

"Do you know who murdered her? Were you involved in it?" I got up, after hearing his words.

"What the fuck is your problem, Samuel? Do you know what you're accusing me of? Do you know how fucking serious this is?!" I kept on yelling at him. "You know what? Forget it. Fuck you, Samuel. Fuck you!"

I decided to head to the bathroom, and as I noticed, Samuel was following behind me. I've grown to really like him, and then he accuses me of killing my ex best friend? Like, what the actual fuck...

"I don't know anything. I think he'd tell me if he simply decided to leave... He wouldn't want to worry me, or at least I hope so..." I felt some tears forming in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away, so Inspectora can't see my weaker side.

Suddenly, Samuel grabbed my hand, stopping me from heading any further. "Victoria, were you involved in any of it?"

"No!" I snapped at him. "How can you even think that!" He got dangerously close to me, before shutting the door with his leg, and the next thing I knew, was his soft lips that were now on mine. He was a god damn good kisser, I must admit. And his lips felt as if they were made for kissing mine. My legs were getting weaker with his each movement, as our tongues were battling for dominance. I pulled away, and looked him up and down, before gently pushing him down.

"What are you doing?"

"Why don't you fuck me, right here, right now." I stated, sitting on top of him, and unzipping his jeans. He placed his hand on top of mine to stop me, and with his other hand he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He blushed, which caused a smirk to get plastered on my face.

"I've never been any more sure in my life." I locked our lips together once again, before things got heated.

Carla almost ran out of the classroom in which we were all getting interrogated. Tears were strolling down her cheeks, which was rather weird to see. She was breathing really heavily. She finally stopped strolling down the corridor, and leaned on one of the walls. Me and Lucrecia decided to approach her.

"What's going on?" Lu asked.

"Nothing." She replied, her voice broke.

"Carla, we know you. What's the matter?" I stuttered, afraid to find out the answer.

"Samuel is not missing." She suddenly said, after a while. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "He's dead."

I quickly covered my mouth in shock, as tears were now rolling down my face, but I didn't even bother to hide them. I cried out, not caring about all the people that were now surrounding us. My crying was getting worse with each second, so after a couple of minutes passed, I had to gasp for air. "Excuse me." I said, and ran to the bathroom, still crying. As I locked eyes with Guzman, I noticed how worried he looked, but I didn't stop. Guzman began following me, and quickly caught up with me. He grabbed my hand, so I had to turn around to face him. Guzman quickly wiped off all the tears, and held my hand. "S-s-Samuel is d-d-dead." I stuttered for words myself.

[a.n: What do you think about Samuel and Victoria so far? Do you like them? ❤️xx]