𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ★───────

"Morning everyone." Our teacher's voice spread across the room as I sent yet another message to Samuel. He didn't come home this morning. "You have an exam to do."

"Samuel's missing." I interrupted.

"And do you know if he's late? or is he sick?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"He hasn't replied any of my messages since last night." I sighed.

"He's never late, because if the pizza arrives cold, he doesn't get paid." Guzman mocked him causing me to roll my eyes. "And he's not sick either. If he were, that geek would have called 100 times asking if they could postpone the exam."

"Shut up." I turned around to look at him. "Samuel could be missing and to be fair you're the first one they're gonna accuse. You're the one who wanted to get rid of him."

"Not certainly." he sniggered. "We both know who is though. Someone we're both close tooooooo..." i knew he meant Polo.

"Shut your mouth."

"You went to see him, huh?" Guzman scoffed. The whole class was watching us, including the teacher. "Joder Victoria. If you still like him, you could at least stop giving me mixed signals."

"Guzman, Victoria! That's enough. Victoria, principal's office. Now." Our teacher exclaimed, so I got up and made my way to Azucena's office. I knocked on the door.

"Victoria. Didn't expect you here." She hummed, as I sat down in front of her.

"They sent me here cause I just had an argument with Guzman in class. It's about Samuel." She gave me a questioning look. "I need a favour."

"I'm sorry?"

"Could you please call Samuel's mum? He hasn't been seen since last night and he's not returning any of my calls. He's not in school either. I'm worried sick." I asked, and she nodded. Azucena got up to the phone and made her call, whilst I waited patiently, smiling at her from time to time. She finally hung up.

"Ummm, Victoria?" my gaze shifted to her. "He's not home. His mum is calling the police."

"Fucking hell." I slammed my head onto the desk.

{36 Hours Missing}

"What we know so far is that Samuel's bike was found yesterday in the forest. But there was no trace of him. We are going to be carrying out a search this afternoon to try and find him, or any clues as to his whereabouts. It would be good if any of you could come along to help." Inspectora announced to the whole class.

"But do they think he's dead?" Guzman interjected. I turned around and gave him a death glare. He was pissing me right off. "Are we looking for a dead body?"