𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Chapter two: Suck my dick ─★──────────

The party seemed like a totally good idea, and opportunity for all of us to relax and chill out. Yet, everything went to shit...

When Guzman saw Samuel entering the club with Nadia and the new girl, Rebeka, who's just moved into Guzman's old mansion, he immediately ran up to the boy and picked a fight with him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Relax. Let's talk about this like adults." Valerio got in between the two of them, trying to intervene. "Or at least over a drink, follow me." Val said to Samu, motioning over to the bar.We observed the whole scene. However it didn't stop Guzman's stubborn self at all.

"Let him order downstairs where I can't see him!"Guzman shoved Samuel away, and Nadia tried stopping him.

"Do you really think I'm happy to be seeing your face?" Samuel replied. Things were only getting worse.

"What was that? I don't think I've heard you properly." Guzman mocked him.

"Let's see if you hear this right. I'm not to blame for Marina's death, and neither is my brother! He didn't kill her!" Samuel yelled, and Valerio put a hand on Samu's shoulder.

"Oh really? Who did then? Let us know genius! Who fucking killed her!" Guzman seethed through his teeth.

"I don't have a fucking clue! But at least I'm trying to find out, unlike you!" Samuel stepped forward, but Valerio pushed him back so nobody gets attacked.

"Do you know the meaning of a detective? Do you know who she is? She's the one that locked your fucking brother up behind the bars, where he'll rot for the rest of his life. I hope they crack his head open, so he knows what it feels like!"

Me and Valerio were holding Samuel back, and Nadia with Lu were doing the same with Guzman. It wasn't easy. Both of them were stronger than expected.

Finally, Polo and Ander decided to intervene as well. Both of them grabbed Guzman by his arms and carried him away from Samuel, though Guzman got really pissed at them for holding him back.

What didn't surprise me at all was that Guzman somehow freed himself from their embrace and joined us again. He was ready to punch Samu, but I decided the best idea was to get in between them.

"Guzman! That's enough! Leave him alone!" I yelled at the boy.

"Really Vicki? You're on his side right now? Is that a form of your revenge?" Guzman scoffed, looking me up and down with an evil smirk.

"Guzman, what the fuck is your problem? I'm on nobody's side cause your fucking fights are pointless. Just leave him alone. Besides, what the fuck do you mean? What revenge?" I asked, anger evident in my tone.

"You're jealous that I'm with Lu." He grinned, pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes when everyone went silent.

"Me? Jealous of you? That's funny. Don't flatter yourself" I scoffed, and his eyes widened. "I mean, look at yourself. Psychotic, toxic and with anger issues. Do you really think I'm jealous of this sort of relationship? No, I'm not. Sorry to be harsh, but that's the truth." I shrugged.