Chapter 3: Part 2 Wild Thoughts

Details: BWLM, Boss, Possessive, bullying

Warning⚠️: it's going to get explicit please don't read if you know you won't like it 😃👍🏽.

POV: Aries Perez

I turn around slowly using my heels to turn myself around. An eerie feeling crept into my heart giving me shallow breaths. I finally turned around, and when I saw, Brealin my heart dropped. I couldn't feel my face anymore. I knew she was supposed to be coming, but my heart reacted to her face like it was new information. My adrenaline was rushing through my body at the speed of light. I ran up to Brealin and hugged her tightly.

"Mi vida..."

"A-Aries?!" She pulled away from my grip and looked at me. The bottom of her eyes starting filling with tears until they were large bubbles of tears. Her beautiful brown eyes, shining bright reflecting sorrow and hurt. She grabbed her shirt where her heart was.

"I'M LEAVING ARIES! IF I WOULD'VE KNOWN IT WAS YOU, I WOULDNT HAVE COME! YOU BROKE MY HEART! AND NOW SUDDENLY YOU WANT TO SHOW UP AFTER SIX YEARS?!" She grabbed her bag and her papers and tried to walk out. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back towards me.

"Let me at least EXPLAIN myself! Mi vida, I love you so fucking much! I would never hurt you intentionally!" She looked back at me. She shining in the evening light giving her a natural glow. Her eyes hued a tint of red from crying.

"Your claim that, but I was the one who ended up being hurt the most at the end... You left me without even a goodbye. I lost the love of my life that day. I lost the ability to walk, eat, and sleep. All because I thought you left for that bitch, Winnie. The more that I think about the more it doesn't make sense. How you could leave me like that, Aries? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if my questions about that night are answered or not. After all, we're here for an interview, not something silly that happened six years ago. So if you don't mind I don't want to talk about the situation I'd like to have my interview.

"Please, Brealin, I am begging you! Please give me at least the chance to explain!" She grabbed a tissue from my desk and wiped her snot and tears. I could tell she was overwhelmed because back in high school when she was stressed or put in a tough spot, she would often scrunch her face and scratch her head. She was doing a lot of that at the moment.

"Let's just do the interview first because that's what I came for, and by the end, I'll tell you if I want an explanation or not." I let go of her arm and sighed.

"Fairtrade, I guess." I fixed my dark blue suit and went to sit in my chair. I fixed my hair a bit as she sat down wiping her tears. I looked her in the eyes, and she diverted them away from me. I messed up bad by leaving her, but this time I refuse to let her go. We continued with the interview, and she answered each question very professionally.

"If you want the job, it's yours. You answered each question professionally and articulately. I feel like you would raise morale in the office when everything gets going."

"Thank you for the opportunity Mr.Perez."

"May I explain myself now?" She stood up, put her hands on my desk, then put her face close to mine.

"Will you waste my time or give me a long story short?"

"I'll give you the story, but not a long story short because each detail counts." I looked up at her face and realized she was missing a few spots on her face. Each spot made her even more beautiful. She would always ask me why I loved her vitiligo and memorized each spot. I would answer simply; because each spot makes you unique in your very own way, each spot tells a different story about your struggle, and each spot is a reflection of beauty you radiate inside and out.