Chapter 2: Part 2 Sin City

Details: BWBM, Drug Dealer, Cheater

Warning⚠️: it's going to get explicit please don't read if you know you won't like it 😃👍🏽.

POV: Jamal Turner

I've had a crush on Tiana since High school, but she seemed infatuated with Trey. She never noticed me as Jamal. She noticed me as Trey's homeboy. It discouraged me from chasing her. Now that I'm looking at the outcome of their relationship, I hate myself for not going after her when I had the chance. I saw what happened on Instagram, but I'd be a dick head if I brought it up in front of her. I didn't want to ask because it was none of my business, but I want to be there for T. Tiana was nothing short of beautiful she was just as beautiful as she was back in high school. I got so excited when she decided to text me. I thought she was texting me to link or something. I arrived at her house it was the complete opposite.

Her eyes were red and puffy. Her or her house didn't smell too hot either. She had an immense amount of things in her house. She had food that was already open lying around. Just by the looks of everything I knew that Trey broke her heart bad. Tiana was a very strong woman. The fact that Trey has her crying like this means he did fucked up. All you could see was red instead of her beautiful brown eyes. If I was her boyfriend the only thing that would be wet is her panties, not her face. I couldn't help but want to embrace her and let me be the one to show her what it takes to be a real man. She cried on my shoulder for an hour or so till she finally couldn't cry anymore.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me what happened, but aye I'm always here."

" I just want the pain to go away, Jamal... it hurts so much knowing what I know. I just want to numb the pain." She started feeling on me, and after a while, I knew what she was looking for because she reaches in my pockets.

"'No. Tia, I care about you! I won't let you do this to yourself. I'd rather sell my soul to the devil then give you drugs."

"Why?! STOP LYING TO ME, JAMAL, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME! JUST SELL ME SOME KIND OF DRUG!"

"Tia! I care about you more than you think! The drugs I sell will fuck you up! I don't sell weed or coke anymore. I sell hardcore drugs now. Even if I did sell weed still I wouldn't give you nun. Don't throw your life away over this bum ass bitch! You're too smart for that shit! Don't downgrade yourself. Show Trey what he's missing! I refuse to sell to the people I care about because I know what this kind of stuff does to a person. Tia, please don't be like this." Tiana looked at me first with anger then she eased up and cried again.

"How am I supposed to better when it hurts so much?!"

" I know what a broken heart feels like, and I know it's not always the best feeling in the world, but once you realize your worth you won't cry anymore. Tell me something T. What has Trey done for you out of the kindness of his heart without spending YOUR money." Tia wiped her tears and sat there thinking about it.

"N-nothing..."

"Exactly...! He ain't do shit for you expect to keep you company! You shouldn't have to be the boyfriend and the girlfriend in a relationship."

"Your right..."

" You damn right I'm right I can't remember the last time I was got damn wrong!" She started smiling a little bit at my reference.

"Now, let's clean this up and clean you up and start working on you." She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and started daydreaming of how if she was mine. I'd love hugs from her.