Chapter 1: Part 1 Reconnecting

Details : BWWM, millionaire, soft dom/sub

POV: Milah Renee

"You are an amazing hard-working employee. I don't know what I'd do without you Milah. How is your dream to open your restaurant going?"

"Like Princess Tiana always say's 'I'm almost there.'" But to be honest I wasn't almost there. I just wanted to tell my manager that so it wouldn't seem like my dream was pointless. I wanted to open my very own restaurant because I loved the art of cooking but, when you come from the bottom it's hard to get to the top. I spent most of the day busting my ass off. I worked hard to make enough so I would finally be able to open my very own place.

There wasn't one day where I wasn't dreaming about my very own business that will knock the top chefs right off their feet.
As I was walking out of Red Crab to my car I heard some weird noises coming from the back of the dumpster. I quickly put my key between my fingers ready to shank anyone who came near me. I didn't hear a sound again, so I kept walking. Next thing I know a man jumps out from behind the dumpster.

"How is it going sweetheart." his groggy, dingy voice caused my heart to beat out of fear.

"I'll shank the fuck out chu bitch."

"Oh, she got mouth boys I like her she's feisty." At first, I was confused, but then I quickly realized why he said "boys." I tried turning around, but it was too late a man grab my arms from behind strangling them in a pretzel-like form making me drop my keys.

"Come on pull her behind the dumpster." I started screaming with all my power, but another guy came and covered my mouth. I bit his dirty hand causing him to scream. I continued screaming out for help hoping that I was loud enough to be heard. The guy that was holding my arms kneed my back which made me cry out and weak in the knees.

"Fuck the dumpster hurry up and put her in the car she's too loud." With my last couple of breaths, I yelled out one more time for help. My attempt was useless because no came to my rescue. I got thrown in their car. One second I heard two of the guys yelling next thing I knew the two guys were flying across the car.

The guy holding my arms grabbed the tape and was trying to tape my arms together as fast as possible, but someone opened the door and pulled the guy by his hair and punched him till he was knocked out cold. I got scared and started kicking and screaming the person that came to reach out at me.

"I'm trying to save you can you please be still for one minute." At first, I was hesitant to stop kicking because he had a rich deep voice that doesn't give you a very safe environment feel but also can get you feeling like a faucet if you know what I mean. I finally stopped kicking and took a better look at the tall man that was presented in front of me.

His large body casting a shadow upon me, his tattoos traveled from his arms up to his neck where his bare muscular chest and diamond chain was sitting, and a sparkly Patek on his wrist. He wiped his bloody mouth with his brass knuckles.

"'I knocked them all out you can come out now."

"W-well I'm kind of tied up right now."

"Oh ok," His rough hands traveled up my thighs giving my body a jolt party. I had been so busy working that I forgot what being touched in a loving way was like. He yanked me by the legs and I ended up into his large arms. My hands tied behind my back. My chest on his and all I could think about is the sound of his heart beating. I was so close to his face that you could see the blood coming from his eyebrow and mouth.

His gray eyes were mysterious like the dark side of the moon. The sight of him made me forget what I just went through less than two minutes ago. He took out a switchblade with his free hand and cut me free from the duct tape. We stayed close together for a little while more just staring in each other's eyes.