Chapter 25

Liz's POV

"...So I had to go do some diggings and I figured this out." Ariana ended her speech about how she figured out by this sentence. 

"So she really isn't pregnant. She just... fooled us all. It was all..." I stopped and let Ariana finish my words, "acting." she said.

It had been half an hour since Avan and Zoey left the room. Ari was sitting on the side of my bed and I was on sitting right beside her with our legs hanging from a side. I low key was worried about how Avan must have been feeling like.

I mean... It was tough you know?

He told me that he only refused to let me know about how he felt because he felt guilty to let Zoey down when she was pregnant. Finding out that it was all just a 'game' she was playing and made him and all of us play along without even knowing was a bit... harsh.

Besides, he must have felt so lost when he heard about a baby in a young age and he probably planned on how he was going to manage everything along side his work. But now... 

"He's still at the hospital you know?" Ariana said taking me out of my thoughts. "I think you should talk to him."
"No..." I replied, "I don't think he wants to see me."

Honestly, I wanted to talk to him. Be there for him. Comfort him. 

But I was scared. Scared to be bothering him by going up to him. Maybe he needed time alone. to think. Or maybe I should never go up to him. Ever again. 

I couldn't help but to feel guilty once again. If we slowly go back, it's pretty obvious it had something to do with me. If Zoey never felt insecure about herself and scared to lose her relationship with Avan, she wouldn't have done this nasty thing. And why did she felt this way? It was all because of me...

"Stop..." Ari said softly as I looked up to her, "stop blaming all of this on yourself, it had nothing to do with you."

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I looked at her in the soft brown eyes.

"I know how my bestfriend feels by just looking in her eyes." She smiled and I  smiled back as a respond, "so go up to him. You might think he doesn't want you around but, Liz, he does. He needs your comfort so... go for it." She said pointing at the slightly opened door.

I followed her hands direction and starred at the white door for a while.

"Okay." I said as I stood up and walked towards the door and left the large room to go look for him.

A/N. So yeah this is the second small update I promised. hope you liked it. I might as well merge it with the previous one but, I'm not sure. Let me know what you think. See you... Sunday night.

493 words