Chapter 11

Liz's POV

The ringtone, related to my own phone, woke me up in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a bit then look at the clock on my bed side.

10 am.

Wow. I'd been sleep for longer than expected.

I had a hard night, sleeping the previous night, since I had a lot to think about.

Specially the rumors about us dating behind Zoey's back. I already had make their relationship go on a bad term by sleeping at Avan's and then with those pics, I completely ruined it.

Which was bad but also could be good.

I mean, yeah, I like him a lot but that doesn't mean I had to be the mean one around to ruin everything.

I really didn't have an idea what was going on with them.

I took the phone from the bedside table and looked at the ID then answer after yawning once.

"Hello?" I said yawning once more.

"Hello Lizzie."

"Hey Matt." I greeted back.

"You were sleep?" He asked shocked, knowing the fact that I usually get up early.

"No, I just got out of pool." I sarcastically, yet playfully said.

"Ohh, you must have swam a lot." He joked back as I laughed slightly at our nonsense jokes.

"So, any reason for calling?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I planned a hangout for this Friday, and I called you to ask you if you can come, too." He spoke.

"I'm not sure. I would love to but I have to make sure that I'm not at the set the day." I explained.

"Understood."

"So, anyone who's joining us there? What are we going to do? I'm technically sure we're not just going to stare at each other, waiting for a dot to be grown on each of our faces that has never been there, before." I playfully asked, wanting to know if we were alone or if we were going to do something galvanic.

"No, but if you want I can search on the internet how to appear a natural mole in face in 1 sec so I can perform it, there." I chuckled as he talked, "no seriously, we're going to go for a movie then a bar or a restaurant for dinner."

"Ohh, that seems good."

"Sure it is." He told, "plus Leon is going to join us, Ariana said she can't 'cause she has to plan for the rest of her tour and Avan also might join."

Avan.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to meet him. Tell him I'm sorry for the rumors people made that I was on a side of it.

But maybe I should have.

It could be a good opportunity for me to finally go in a good place with him again like we were, earlier.

I mean, I'm sure that I should work on my feelings. I can't love him, because I can't be with him.

It would only hurt myself.

He has a partner and I had to deal with the fact. And now that he says that I didn't say anything about my feelings and how I love him, then it must be no problem.

But, what if he knew that I love him. What if I had told him my feelings that night and he just refuses to tell me that I did.

I mean, really. I wouldn't have say anything, too, if that happened to me.