Chapter 12

Avan's POV

Not realizing how weekdays passed, it was now Friday meaning time to hang out with Matt and Leon.

I really needed this hangout to help me sort things out with myself and get myself away from all these pregnancy and love life stuffs.

I went to my closet after I took a shower.

Whilst looking through the clothes, I finally decided on my navy blue jeans, a long sleeve white shirt with designs of New York on it to fold the sleeves up and my black boots.

I soon was dressed up, settled in front of the mirror, drying my hair.

After I was done with drying it I made a little ponytail behind because of the long hair I had.

After I was ready, I took my car key and left.

When I got to the location Matt sent yesterday for us to meet there, I saw Matt and Leon together in Leon's car.

"Hey guys." I looked out of my car's window and greeted them.

"Em, do we know you, stranger?" Matt joked from the passenger seat, making my smirk at his stupid jokes.

"Hey man." Leon fist bumped me from the window after smirking to Matt's comment as well.

"So, where do we go now?" I asked.

"To Hollywood boulevards. There's a great bar there where we can have a drink there until the next member joins." Matt explained making me feel puzzled that it he was joking again or if there was really another person joining us.

"Someone else?" I questioned.

"To the Hollywood boulevards!" Matt playfully shouted as they started to drive, ignoring my question.

I shrugged as I drove behind them.

When we were at Hollywood boulevard, Leon's car stopped on the side road, in a parking spot.

I stopped right after him on the previous parking spot.

On our left side, was a bar which turned out to be where Matt was talking about.

We walked in and decided to go for a table rather than going for the bar counter.

"So, Matt? Who is this next person is joining us?" I asked after we were settled, because it was seriously nerve racking and was making my mind busy.

"Oh next member of this hangout is-" But as I was expecting, he was cut off by a woman coming to us which we could tell was a worker there by her uniform, asking us about our orders.

After we were done with ordering three beers, I looked at Matt waiting for the rest of his words, "So?"

"Oh, yeah. Liz is the one who's going to join us."

Oh my goddess, Liz???

Why it has to be Liz? Just in an occasion I'm not ready for meeting her.

Not that I don't want to see her. I love to see her unique face. I just can't.

I'm embarrassed.

Even though she is not aware of this whole pregnancy thing that is happening with Zoey, I cannot dare to look into her eyes.

I feel ashamed.

"Liz?" I let out, not understanding that I actually said something.

"Yeah, Elizabeth Egan Gillies. You know her." Matt stated, jokingly, not knowing what a struggle was created in my brain.