Chapter 23

Avan's POV

"Hey, Avan..." I slowly began to open my eyes, as I heard my name.

I found myself at the hospital, obviously, my head on the side of Liz's bed, holding her hands.

I wanted to raise my head up when I felt my hand being squeezed.

I jumped.

"Liz!!!" I said loudly.

"Shhh, we are in a hospital." She said giggling which made me smile.

Her hair was messy but cute. She had no makeup on. Natural but let me tell you.

She. Was. Freaking. Gorgeous.

"Thanks." She said.

"Huh?" I was confused, did I said something.

She let out a small laughs, "so you're saying you didn't realize you just said it out loud?"

"What?!" I showed her a confused, surprised expression.

She laughed.

"So, how do you feel? You good now?" I asked her.

"Yeah. A bit dizzy tho. And I have body ache. If they don't count, I'm alright." She explained.

"Do you want me to call the nurse? Do you need anything?" I asked, being concerned.

"I'm okay Avan." She said emphasizing, "besides, the nurse already came and checked on me while you were sleeping like a kitten."

"What? What time is it?" I said taking my phone out. "11 am!!"

She chuckled.

"Sorry, I guess I needed that." I talked.

"Thank you." She said out of no where, squeezing my hand.

"For what?"

"For staying." She said with a smiley face.

"No problem." I felt like I was blushing. Embarrassing... "Also, I'm sorry."

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"If only I had tell you that I know you like me..." I said as I watched her freezing in place, trying to keep a straight face. Her face was turning red.

Which by the way, was cute.

"You wouldn't have rode to my place and crash your car." I continued, looking down at my hand that was still holding hers.

"Avan..." she said grabbing my face and lifting it up, "you don't have to apologize for my clumsiness."

I grabbed her hands that were on my face, still not looking at her, "I thought if I kept it a secret, it will go away. Because I felt guilty cuz of Zoey."

"Keep what a secret?"

"My feelings for you."

"S-so... you like me back?" She said, blushing more.

"I thought you remembered the night..."

"Yeah, but I'm not trusting my memories of a drunk night." She said punching my arm softly as she smiled.

Which made me smile back.

"Miss Elizabeth Gillies, I'm officially confessing my feelings for you." I said playfully as I watched her laughed.

***

Zoey's POV

I couldn't believe what I heard.
After all I did to keep them apart, including keeping the biggest secret of my life, they still... Love each other...

I decided to finally go in so I opened the door and interrupted their "good" time together.

I'm not gonna give up soon.

"Oh Avan... you're here too!" I acted clueless as if I didn't already knew.

"Zoey?" He looked back to see me standing between the door frame, with a confused face, "what are you doing here?"

"Well I called you several times, wanting to tell you that I'm feeling pain but you seemed like you had such a good time with... her ... that you forgot to check your phone and your pregnant girlfriend." I said raising my voice slightly, acting all angry.

"Zoey listen... She had a car crash. She wasn't waking up. I couldn't let her be, because-" he was explaining but I interrupted.

"Because you're in love with her?" I said angrily.

"I-"

"So you wanna tell me I just didn't heard you saying -Miss Elizabeth Gillies, I'm officially confessing my feelings for you-??" I mocked him.

"But Zoey..." Now Liz was trying to explain.

"No! Don't give me a -But Zoey-. I'm not buying anything! Specially from you!" I shouted.

"Zoey, calm down we are in a hospital." Avan said.

"Alright. Fine. I'll go. I'll just let you cheat on your pregnant girlfriend." I said, trying to make them feel worse.

"Zoey, I'm sorry." Liz said.

"I said I'm not buying it!" I shouted.

It was time now.

***

Ariana's POV

I had the juiciest news... EVER!
She is dead.
I'm gonna kill her myself.

I was on my way back to Liz's room in the hospital.

I know I told Avan I'll go back home, but it was a filthy lie.

I needed to lie cuz if I didn't he would be suspicious and I was supposed to tell him what I'm up to but I couldn't accuse anyone without proof.

Now that I have it, that bitch is dead.

I was almost there when I heard some yellings.

It was Zoey's voice.

"Alright. Fine. I'll go. I'll just let you cheat on your pregnant girlfriend."

"Zoey, I'm sorry."

"I said I'm not buying it!"

I got closer and took a look inside from the window.

I saw Zoey on the ground like she had "pain". Avan was already by her side.

"Zoey!" I saw Liz trying to get up to go to her even tho she was all bruised.

"No don't come to me!"

"I said I'm sorry!"

I had enough.

***

Liz's POV

"I said I'm sorry!" I felt like the worst person in the world.

She was on the ground in pain and I was selfish enough to have her boyfriend by my side because I was in a stupid car crash.

"Alright that is enough!!" I saw Ariana walking in with some papers in her hands.

"What's going on Ariana?" Avan asked, confused.

"Get up, Zoey!" She said with her voice, raised but not yelling because we were in a hospital.

What was going on?

A.N/ So... I have nothing to say. Tell me what you think. I also what know what you think is happening. Also... I gave a pov from everyone in this chapter... tragic. If you are reading this it means you are my loyal reader. Thanks IG.
See you next week in chapter 24
Instagram: ItsJadexWest

1012 words