Chapter 25: Judy (part one)

I OWN NOTHING!

My body's on fire, my muscles throbbing. Those were the nastiest pills I've ever taken, bitter and mettalic. My mom's uncle Simon is a pharmacist and a botanist. He created the cure to the nighthowlers. He also discovered a relative to the nighthowlers, called sun violets. They enhance all aspects of the body, but allow a mammal to keep all their cognitive abilities. He gave me the pills awhile back to help me slowly become stronger. First dose I took didn't do much, so I stopped taking them.

Within the past three hours I've consumed forty pills, I feel like exploding. I can hear every scream and cry from the children. We crash down the doors. Mr. Bigs men snatch all the cliental and demobilize them. I see so many of our former coworkers, no wonder nobody trusts cops anymore. Nick, Jack, Finnick and BOGO round up the children and usher them into Mr. Bigs limos.

I tackle one of the traffickers, making him smack his skull onto the concrete floor. Sick bastard. I relish in his pain.

"Finnick!" I call out. He runs over and zipties the guy.

Everything is flying fur and snarling.

I run deep into the building, I heard him. The bastard they call Boss.

Adrenaline courses through me, I take out all the guards in front of a black door. They topple like dominoes, hitting their muzzles into the ground and losing consciousness. I'm enjoying this a bit too much.

"Boss! Show yourself!" I scream ramming the door open.

A young bunny resembling a younger me, runs out crying.

I freeze.

"Well, hello Jude the dude." I hear.

Dad?

No. It's dad, yet not. It looks like dad, but it's not him. His eyes are full of a wicked craziness, and his front teeth are filed into sharp fangs.

What the hell am I seeing? Who the hell is standing in front of me?

Could this be some hybrid or something?