First Kisses + Showcases

hayes

"And you changed me." she whispers.

I just couldn't resist. I leaned in a kissed her. It wasn't rough, but it wasn't just a peck. The kiss wasn't heated, but it also was not simple. It was just right.

Somehow, she ended up on my lap, legs wrapped around my waist. My arms circled around her waist, pulling her even closer.

She pulled away, her smile wide. Our foreheads were resting against one another, both of us breathing heavily.

"Wow." she breathed out.

"Yeah." I breathed. She leaned in, giving me yet another kiss, yet this one not lasting as long.

"Let's watch the movie." I smiled. She nodded, climbing under the covers, pulling me with her.

I pulled her into my embrace, having no intention of letting her go. Soon after, I felt her breathing deeply, soft snores pouring out of her mouth.

I kissed her forehead, falling asleep soon after.

***

"Hayes." Someone's warm breath tickled my ear, my shoulders being shaken.

"Hmm." I mumbled, stretching out.

"Come down stairs with me." Addie pulled me up.

"Whyyy?" I whined, already missing the warmth of her bed.

"Cause I wanna cuddle before we have to get ready." she pouted.

"Fine." we sat down on the giant one seater that could fit the both of us.

Immediately, her arms wrapped around me, curling up in a ball on my lap.

"Morning Teddy." Addie whispers in my ear.

"Morning baby girl." I yawned.

"Want to watch Spongebob?" she looked up at me hopefully.

"What kind of question is that?" I laughed. She squealed excitedly, turning it to Nick.

We watched Spongebob for a good thirty minutes until Nash called to come over to Brooke's so we can all go to school together.

"Meet me at mine?" I asked.

"Sounds good." she answered. I gave her a quick peck, running off to my house.

-

addie

Hayes and I had our first kiss last night. I can't explain how perfect it was.

Right now, I was leaning against my front door, my heart swooning. I will totally be getting used to kissing him. I gained my composure and walked upstairs to get ready for the day.

Deciding to go with a cute but casual look since I had to go to something after school for Brooke, I went with a plain black tank top with patterned shorts and a pair of black gladiator sandals. My hair was in a messy braid going down my side.

Putting on some makeup, my backpack was on my back and I was out the door, trailing over to Hayes' house.

I walked up the front steps, knocking on the door. My boyfriend opened it, a nice outfit on.

"You look beautiful." he kissed my cheek.

"Don't look to bad yourself. What's the occasion?" I teased.

"The same occasion that you pretty much dressed up for." Hayes laughed.

I giggled, our hands laced together as we walked the short walk to Brooke's. Once we got to her door, I got my key out and just walked in, setting my bag on the couch.