Bad Boy Side

brooke

"So when do you start school?" I asked Addie.

We had just gotten done jamming out to ACDC and Jack and Jack. We were now watching reruns of Ghost Adventures and eating ice cream.

"Next Monday." she huffed.

"THAT'S ONLY TWO DAYS TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR SCHOOL!" I yelled, jumping up.

"Well then teach me." I giggled.

I went through everything with her. Where her classes are, how to get around school, the groups of people at our school. Who to hang out with and who not to. Sadly, I even told her about Hayes' group of friends.

Hayes is known as the bad boy of the school. Hangs out with jocks and other guys of his... Type. He gets every girl he wants and isn't the nicest guy around.

He's a totally different guy when he's around us, but his friends at school don't know that Hayes. The nice, caring one.

"I thought there was something fishy about him. He seems so dark and mysterious." Addie said after I told her about the school.

"Trust me, he's a totally different person around us than with his friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you think he's like that?" she asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. He used to be so sweet, to everyone. Then, something happened. I don't know what it was, but he used to be so respectable to everyone. I just-he's a good person, just sometimes, he turns into someone he's not." I sighed.

"Well I hope he changes. He seems... Sweet."

"He is. Just get to know him AWAY from his so called 'friends.'" I laughed.

-

addie

"Let's get to bed. The guys want to meet up at the mall tomorrow." Brooke yawned.

"Okay."

We turned off the lights and crawled into her queen sized bed. Immediately, both of us were sound asleep.

*in the mornin'*

Brooke and I got up pretty early in the morning. We made homemade chocolate chip pancakes with some bacon, it was really good.

Once we got done with breakfast, I ran home to get changed for the day with Brooke and the boys.

I got home and took a quick shower, just washing off the smokey smell from the bonfire last night.

When I got out, I quickly changed into a pair of dark purple shorts, The Beatles black halter top, and a plain white cardigan.

I brushed my teeth quickly and threw my hair in a messy side braid.

Running down the stairs, my hand glided the pen smoothly across the piece of paper that had a note saying I would be gone for the day.

I also texted my mom so that I wouldn't get in trouble because "I didn't tell anyone where I was going." Trust me, it's happened before.

There was a honk outside of my house. I closed and locked the door once I got out of the house, only to see another note on the front door. Guess I missed it coming in this morning.

I grabbed the note, walking over to the car, packed in with Cameron, Nash, Brooke, and Hayes.

I jumped in the back with Cameron and Hayes, Nash and Brooke in the front.