30th night

When the Asgard gate closed , wheein saw how Jin pulled Byul by her tentacles. It seems that Jin is more powerful in his monster form. Wheein need to think something. She went to the tree holding the unconscious Yongsun.

And a bright light came out of it

•••

Yongsun open your eyes.

Yongsun heard someone calling her name . Her voice is so sweet . Are you an angel ?

Just , open your eyes.

Yongsun did what the voice said. She saw herself laying down on the grass  . The tree is giving her shade. Little bubbles was dancing around her. Someone was offering it's hand to her. A little girl. Neatly dressed and golden hair.

Golden... Yongsun looked at the color of her long hair . Very long hair — (Starry night era)

Maybe it's a wig . She pulled her hair. Ouch! Oh my gosh ! Who's the person who colored her hair and put some extensions in it while she's asleep?!

She touched her head . Her hand felt her — pointy ears ?! Ahhh!

She's crazy ! Dream ! Yes! Maybe it's just a dream ! Yongsun wake up!

The little girl was laughing while Yongsun was pinching her cheeks .

"Come with me " they went to the river near the giant tree. " Look at your own reflection"

Yongsun looked at herself. She was shocked .

Why? How? Where? When?

" You're one of the alfar , ms. Yongsun" she was amazed " how did you know my name?"

The girl just smiled at her full of meaning. They went back in front of the tree. " I know everything"

"Why am I here ? I can't remember anything—"

"You're here because I need your powers to give light in the darkness. Come—"

The little girl put her hand inside the tree. Yongsun's eyes almost popped out. The little girl is still getting pulled by the tree until only her face can be seen.

Omo! My hand that she's holding is inside too!

Yongsun was scared ! Is she a ghost or an elf? Isn't those things only live in trees ?

She got pulled by the little girl . " Don't be scared. I won't hurt you..."

" No.." said Yongsun . She tried to pull her hand from the little girls grip. Yongsun saw that she's crying.

"Why?"

"He left me. I don't want to be alone so come with me "

Who's she's referring to?

"Yongsun ! Don't come with her!" Her voice is familiar. It's the wolf's voice that she's been hearing a lot lately.

" Wheein?" It's not full moon but she's a big white wolf .

"We woke up the true spirit of yggdrasil ! And she knows that Kisu is no where in this world , she's looking for a companion."

"H - huh?" I don't get it!

Wheein seems mad. " It means if she got you , you can't escape !" Yongsun was dumbfounded . Wheein tried to pull her by biting her dress .

Strong force was pulling Yongsun to the tree. She can't pull herself even with the help of wheein. The little girl succeeded. Yongsun opened her eyes. She's still beside the tree and on her left is wheein. Howling and scratching the part where she was earlier.